DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

🤦‍♂️

Can this thing just die already...4 hours of unedited green screen footage with incomplete CGI...........Will. Not. Make. This. Movie. Better...

Imagine being handed a piece of **** with corn in it...Then demanding a similar looking piece of **** without the corn in it...That’s exactly what this release the Snyder cut movement is...

Maybe a couple decades from now somebody will get up some funds to do a documentary on this mess 🤷‍♂️...
At the pace its going and celebs actually contributing to the myth of it this is definitely reaching Superman Lives territory.

Mayne, I'm so proud of the ground swell of support for the Snyder cut of JL. Feels great to not be the only one who supports zack's vision of the dceu. I actually feel like it's going to happen.

And i welcome all naysayers. Can't nobody rain on my parade today.
I genuinely feel sad for you.

You saw apparently a completely different film though
One that was apparently as bad or worse than BvS. Hence, Snyder being low-key fired and a completely different movie being made.

Last edited:
Yes..... Let that hatred flow through you. Meanwhile, we Snyder fans out chea trying to get access to the movie we wanted to see

Does Snyder have nothing else to be working on?
Nope. He had one passion project in the works but that's been stalled.

He's exposed himself to be quite an attention-*****. It's wild pathetic. How many years since JL now?

I wonder if he wants to alienate himself from all of WB or something or if they've already blackballed him and he doesn't give a **** anymore. He cant really think spearheading this movement is gonna force WB to actually do it.

Checked and it looks like Netflix gave him money to make a zombie movie.

Last edited:
Nope. He had one passion project in the works but that's been stalled.

He's exposed himself to be quite an attention-*****. It's wild pathetic. How many years since JL now?

I wonder if he wants to alienate himself from all of WB or something or if they've already blackballed him and he doesn't give a **** anymore. He cant really think spearheading this movement is gonna force WB to actually do it.

Checked and it looks like Netflix gave him money to make a zombie movie.
I genuinely feel sad for you.

WB's new AT&T overlords ain't even gonna play this game with y'all. They won't even acknowledge #releasethesnydercut trending :rofl:

Curious as to what the pro Snyder cut fans think will happen IF they ever did decide to release it...

IF it’s good then those same fans will be demanding that Snyder be brought back in to finish up his movies...Which wouldn’t be feasible since WB cut everybody involved with that creative process and are clearly moving away from that shared universe...You’d be automatically putting your new Batman franchise starter behind the 8 ball as people would be clamoring for the Snyderverse to continue...AND since they caved on the Snyder cut the fans would be even more vocal about getting the universe going again just continuing this whole process...

IF it’s bad then they’ll be out whatever money they spent releasing the Snyder cut and it’ll remind everybody just how horrible that universe turned out to be...Possibly turning off more casual viewers to their new movies...Plus the pro Snyder cut crowd will probably still blame the studio because it wasn’t Snyder’s intended vision or some such stuff...

I truly wish pro Snyder cut fans could get to a point where they’d be happy with either outcome but I honestly don’t see it...

The best approach is exactly what WB is doing, moving on...

This feels disingenuous given past delusional posts on this topic.
Now, that's the elitist Zik i've come to know! You sit here and speak as if your opinions are factual, meanwhile your opinions are laughable as best. Your taste in movies are vastly different from mine. And not once have I sat here and questioned your taste in movies (especially DC movies). But for some strange reason you feel the need to pass judgement on those whose taste differ from yours. Bottom line, if you ain't for Snyder movies: cool. If you not for the Snyder cut: cool. But if other people are, then what's it to you? ( serious question )

3/5 JL have acknowledged the Snyder Cut. Momoa going as far as saying he’s seen it and loved it (take that as however you want). But I think Gal and Ray Fischer asking for it does actually give it some legs that there is a product out there for consumption.

afflecks with them too

honestly just release it as a new bluray feature or on HBO Max and move on

i want to look forward at the future and stop reminiscing about the past when it comes to DCEU

Now, that's the elitist Zik i've come to know!
There's nothing elitist about me feeling your posts about the Snyder cut existing are delusional.

You sit here and speak as if your opinions are factual, meanwhile your opinions are laughable as best.
Stop projecting and this is obviously the reverse.

I state my opinions. For some reason you and a few others take them as if stated as fact. You cant simply take my opinion as is and reply or ignore it. You gotta make it something else cuz you feel some type of way.

Apparently its a part of your delusion that you see me as some sort of authority figure and then you try to mock that authority by claiming my opinions are laughable when clearly that is not reaction or emotion they actually invoke.

Your taste in movies are vastly different from mine.
Understatement.

And not once have I sat here and questioned your taste in movies (especially DC movies).
I would not care if you did.

But for some strange reason you feel the need to pass judgement on those whose taste differ from yours. Bottom line, if you ain't for Snyder movies: cool. If you not for the Snyder cut: cool. But if other people are, then what's it to you? ( serious question )
I've said it before but this aint nothing but sharing opinions. For some reason though you want the opinions to stop when theyre about your taste in movies.

Sorry but it doesnt work that way. If you don't want to partake then don't but you'll always fail when you try to shame others and denigrate for sharing their opinions just cuz you don't like or agree with them.

Last edited:

3/5 JL have acknowledged the Snyder Cut. Momoa going as far as saying he’s seen it and loved it (take that as however you want). But I think Gal and Ray Fischer asking for it does actually give it some legs that there is a product out there for consumption.

Nobody gives a **** about the guy playing Cyborg.

Gal is the surprising one given she's still got the gig as WW.

#ResumeProductionAndReleaseSupermanLives

Back
Top Bottom