DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I'll trust if the whole team is coming back for a 2nd one, it's because they're confident they can tell a new, exciting, and quality story. I'm excited.

This Snyder cut thing has to be marketing for HBO Max, but I still wouldn't hold my breath it's a great movie but probably better than that crap we got.

cant be marketing by wb, they're pretty much getting trashed by the fanboys and those who doesnt even care just want wb to release to shut everyone up already :lol:

Watched Joker again last night. Still so damn good. Eerie as all hell when he's dancing in the public bathroom post-train shooting.

:emoji_point_up: will this go down as an iconic scene in film or am I reaching? Between the song choice & the first reveal of him suited up as Joker.... man. Chills.

I'm not in the least bit excited about a Joker sequel but THR doesn't do clickbait. They're the most reliable trade site on the internet hands down. One of these deadline editors are just salty they didn't get the scoop first.

And I don't think anything in Joker is going to be deemed as iconic. Heath is still the marquee Joker performance.

I'm not in the least bit excited about a Joker sequel but THR doesn't do clickbait. They're the most reliable trade site on the internet hands down. One of these deadline editors are just salty they didn't get the scoop first.

And I don't think anything in Joker is going to be deemed as iconic. Heath is still the marquee Joker performance.
oh stop you keep repeating yourself now. Heath did joker his way Joaquin did it his way. Both are awesome and that smile with the blood will be iconic

oh stop you keep repeating yourself now. Heath did joker his way Joaquin did it his way. Both are awesome and that smile with the blood will be iconic

I just don't like unwarranted hype. The movie is at its best overrated. I know the opinion isn't shared and righteously I couldn't call it a bad movie if I tried but people are acting like we haven't had an iconic Joker performance before.

I just don't like unwarranted hype. The movie is at its best overrated. I know the opinion isn't shared and righteously I couldn't call it a bad movie if I tried but people are acting like we haven't had an iconic Joker performance before.
in your eyes. Every time someone praises the joker you bash it. We know your stance. You just beating a dead horse. Not one person here has said we haven’t had an iconic performance with the Joker. We just now have two of them

in your eyes. Every time someone praises the joker you bash it. We know your stance. You just beating a dead horse. Not one person here has said we haven’t had an iconic performance with the Joker. We just now have two of them

:lol: I'm a hater. But I'm a necessary evil. Regardless of what I say or feel nothing can take away from the film's success.

Of course they would do a sequel after the movie made a billi on a 50 mil budget. Even if they **** up badly it wont matter. They'll easily 5x the budget even if its a steaming pile of ****

JOKER Director Todd Phillips Now Denies Meeting With Warner Bros. About Helming A Potential Sequel

While speaking to The Playlist, Phillips denied ever any kind of serious negotiations about returning for a sequel, but admitted that there has been some unofficial chatter.

“Yeah that was written about today, and I have to be honest, it came out of nowhere," said the filmmaker. "It referred to a meeting that was never had. I thought it was anticipatory at best. Obviously, sequels have been discussed when a movie that cost $60 million made $1 billion, but we have not had any serious conversations about it.”

Black Adam Movie Will Introduce The Justice Society To The DCEU

Screen Rant: Do you think we’ll see Black Adam fight Shazam in that film, or is that later on down the line?

Dwayne Johnson: Without giving too much away, it’s not in the plans right now. I think the approach that we’re talking I feel really good about, and all of the filmmakers do too as well. It’s an origin story and that’s where we start it and we root it, and then we build out from there. Now, not to say Shazam isn’t on my radar. Of course Shazam is, but so is all of DC.
JSA was my jam growing up.

Dwayne Johnson: JSA. We will introduce you to that, the world to JSA.

nightwing suit for titans

1574394415843.jpeg

1574394442782.jpeg

1574394466093.jpeg

Henry Cavill Admits JUSTICE LEAGUE "Didn't Work," But Says He Hasn't Given Up Playing SUPERMAN

If Henry Cavill has anything to say about it, he's not finished playing Superman in the DC Extended Universe. That's quite a surprise following reports that he's walked away from the role, but during a recent interview with Men's Health, the actor was quick to point out that he does want to return.

"The cape is in the closet. It's still mine," he revealed. "I’ve not given up the role. There’s a lot I have to give for Superman yet. A lot of storytelling to do. A lot of real, true depths to the honesty of the character I want to get into. I want to reflect the comic books. That’s important to me. There’s a lot of justice to be done for Superman. The status is: You’ll see."

The profile on Cavill mentions that the reason he didn't appear in Shazam! was because of scheduling conflicts with Mission: Impossible - Fallout, and it's thought that he's under contract for at least one more appearance as Superman should Warner Bros. choose to bring him back to the DCEU.

Asked about Man of Steel, Cavill says that it's "A great starting point. If I were to go back, I don’t think I’d change anything." As for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, he says it was "Very much a Batman movie. And I think that realm of darkness is great for a Batman movie." Justice League, on the other hand? Well, he pointed out that "It didn’t work."
I feel bad for dude. Good actor. Potential to be a big movie star with the right roles a d movies which he has been doing.

Might hit him hard when WB recast or you just don't see Superman let alone a Superman movie for 7 years.

Imagine Routh saying this in 2007

Back
Top Bottom