DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

THE BATMAN Finds Another Villain As THE NIGHT OF Star John Turturro Joins The Cast As Carmine Falcone

Enough to hide Pattinson’s acting

giphy.gif

Only feel bad for actors/actresses if they lose a loved one or something to that nature. When it comes to roles and such? Nope....**** happens... Besides, the role of Superman seems to be more of a curse than a blessing. History shows going all the way back to George Reeves... Good thing Cavill is still getting work, for his sake, that is somewhat *high profile* to a degree, I guess. Routh can't say that and Dean Cain lost his mind a long time ago. No idea what Welling is doing other than a CW cameo( he was good as young Clark Kent, can't call him the BEST Superman for a lot of reasons)...We don't have to bring up Christopher Reeve and what happened to him ( still the best Superman to date) RIP
Welling stepped away from acting after his movie career didn't pick up much. Then he recently came back to acting on tv in Lucifer and some other action/spy type shows.

I feel like he's a bit of wasted potential. To me he could've had a career like David Boreanz.

I assume Reeves is planning for success and is casting roles that may only cameo in The Batman bit will reoccur in sequels.
Supe's gotta cameo. At least an easter egg..
Quite frankly, only thing to get undivided attention would be something radical.
Like a black Supes. Lmao.

Supe's gotta cameo. At least an easter egg..
Quite frankly, only thing to get undivided attention would be something radical.
Like a black Supes. Lmao.
I highly doubt Superman shows up in the Batman. Especially if it is gonna be a faithful adaption somewhat of The Long Halloween.

When it was first announced they made it seem like it was its own continuity not connected to any other DC movie. So I dont see why they'd involve other DC heroes.

However, wouldn't put it past Reeves to cast a Black Superman

:lol: If MBJ does eventually take the Superman role.

Anyway,

the film's composer Danny Elfman seemed a bit confused by the uproar.

"Well, the thing is, he never finished it. So, I don't know quite how they'd do that," Elfman told JOE. "He had a tremendous tragedy, which forced him to not finish the film. So, it wasn't like... I don't quite understand this, because it wasn't like he was fired, and that there is a Director's Cut that is a finished movie and that the studio fired him and then hired Joss."

I wonder if ppl who want the Snyder cut also expect something other than an unfinished score from Junkie XL? :lol: or was that somehow finished as well?

:sick:

Last edited:
CHARLIE HUNNAM SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE BATMAN ROLE MAN SMFH

Henry CaVILL NEEDS TO STAY AS SUPE
HOW THE **** DOES DC AND WB NOT KNOW HOW TO make Superman relevant ? Smfh

And the Snyder cut is finished. It was finished. Whedon added in like 80 pages of dumbed down bs ****

zack Snyder confirmed it and if Ben affleck, galgadot, and joe are all asking for it than yeah it’s finished.

Don’t know how there will be a sequel to joker. They should just leave where it’s at

Michael b Jordan is awesome as creed, was awesome in black panther ,

Shouldn’t be Superman though LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom