DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Such an underwhelming trailer. Only interesting parts were the Amazons running scene and what looked like Hawkgirl at the end.

Gal looks radiant in the poster. Need a hi res version without the copy for a mobile wallpaper.

IMG_20191208_191304.jpg

The first movie was cheeks. Don't think the second one can be as bad as the prior installment.

I like the trailer but I like the first one and this is a DC movie and I see nothing has changed. 50/50 split

LOVED the trailer, but that's literally because of the 80's imagery.
the music, the aesthetic were awesome.
Gonna be dope to watch this trailer, Bond and BW on an IMAX screen

the movie looks ok, didn't realize there are 2 villains??? isn't Wiig a villain also?
I'm not too deep in WW lore.

lol patiently waiting on Superman and Flash plans

Golden Globe Noms for the Joker

Best Director - Motion Picture
Best Motion Picture - Drama
Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama
Best Original Score - Motion Picture

WONDER WOMAN Spinoff Rumored To Be In Development Revolving Around The Amazons Of Themyscira

The information comes courtesy of Brazilian journalist M.P. Morales, who says that Patty Jenkins confirmed the news and that she will serve as an executive producer on the untitled project.

That mall is walking distance from my boys house. Still mad we didn’t take off work and go when they was filming :smh:

I liked the trailer. Didn’t love it. But I’ll be there day 1.

Ready to get back to the DC Universe.

Such an underwhelming trailer. Only interesting parts were the Amazons running scene and what looked like Hawkgirl at the end.
I didnt want to say it.

What really bothered me is I didn't have a single clue what the movie was about so there was nothing generally get hyped about.

With Wiig being the villain kinda seemed by the #s that she befriends WW first.
Movie looks very Thor Ragnarok’ish.

Other than that
unimpressed.png
What? How?

I saw nothing similar. Didnt seem fun or funny.

I didnt want to say it.

What really bothered me is I didn't have a single clue what the movie was about so there was nothing generally get hyped about.

What? How?

I saw nothing similar. Didnt seem fun or funny.
I was referring to the look of the movie

wiig seemed like she’s gonna turn crazy after being obsessed with diana and feel like she’s been slighted like jamie foxx as shocker with spiderman.

Yall are wilding and nitpicking like crazy

trailer was dope, I hope they explain how the f that dude still alive since he blew up in a plane in the first movie

off topic but I’d suck a fart out of gal booty

There was nothing to nitpick in the trailer because it barely showed anything.

Back
Top Bottom