DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

WONDER WOMAN Spinoff Rumored To Be In Development Revolving Around The Amazons Of Themyscira

The information comes courtesy of Brazilian journalist M.P. Morales, who says that Patty Jenkins confirmed the news and that she will serve as an executive producer on the untitled project.

I need seth rogen and his friends to make a futurama snu snu spoof of this movie.
789487DE-00E6-45AD-B3EC-855A5E82D94C.jpeg

ED3232D2-3D17-4447-A0F7-F2D2E45C0854.jpeg

BA7BC9A0-B95B-4AF3-8741-C2F6E37DDB24.jpeg

B8CCE682-74EB-41E6-A5B0-AF56B1B1822F.jpeg

wiig seemed like she’s gonna turn crazy after being obsessed with diana and feel like she’s been slighted like jamie foxx as shocker with spiderman.
That’s exactly how it’s gonna be. I’m not getting good vibes from the few glimpses of Wiig at all.

just read the full plot synopsis.. i'm good on this.

so rock as black adam was rumored for some time before the recent announcement. was DC waiting on how shazam was received?

They had nothing for the movie solidified concept wise. They wanted a Shazam connection.

Most importantly, DC had no idea what they were doing 10 years ago and since then have ****ed up and had several failures. They're no longer really doing a shared universe. I'm sure early ideas for Black Adam were different.

And yeah Rock a while back was giving props to the MCU and Feige in a vid and was talking about working with him some day.

THE FLASH Finally Gets A Release Date - Ezra Miller's Scarlet Speedster Will Race Into Theaters In 2022

Warner Bros. has officially set release dates for two huge upcoming movies: The Flash and The Matrix 4.

Scarlet Speedster fans have been waiting for an update on the first solo outing for the DC Comics hero ever since it was confirmed that It director Andy Muschietti would be taking the helm, and we now have word that the Fastest Man Alive will race into theaters on July 1, 2022.

How the **** is a Matrix sequel coming out before the Flash?
I love DC but Im not excited at all for a Ezra Miller Flash. Yes I watched Justice League.
I wish they used Grant Gustin

Last edited:
ezra is shooting fantastic beast 3 so he is busy and later in 2021 might be the earliest he can do another film?

SHAZAM! 2 Lands A 2022 Release Date, And It's Coming Just Four Months After BLACK ADAM

Warner Bros. has scheduled the sequel for an April 1st, 2022 release date.

dont care about a flash movie unless its flashpoint paradox.

excited for black adam and shazam 2 though.

dont know what to expect from battison but excited for new bats too.

dont care about a flash movie unless its flashpoint paradox.

excited for black adam and shazam 2 though.

dont know what to expect from battison but excited for new bats too.
Nah, my excitement for BA has waned over the years. Or is it to do with Dwayne Johnson?
Either way, watch Kevin Hart get shoehorned in somehow ..
I'm genuinely intrigued by Shazam2 though.

will arnett as lego batman is top 3 batman all time. dont @ me.

EASILY, I’d argue the goat since he’s reoccurrin.. the animated movies have had the best Batman portrayals, thou

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom