DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

On a slightly different note, this moment was best saved for the big screen...
EGYzoDIWwAAfzgW.jpg

Mos was dope
Finally the type of fighting and destruction we was waiting for
Zod and fauora or whatever her name was
Put in work
I find it weird ppl want this when this isnt what Superman is about.

Wanton 9/11 destruction isnt the norm. Whole point with him is he managed to save the day. Failing the city and having to commit murder to stop the threat is far more emo

I honesty cant separate the terrible boring movie from what I feel was a bland performance.

That’s my thing...They literally gave the guy nothing to work with...Just wish he would’ve gotten a sequel to maybe right the ship...

Instead here we are questioning if they’ll be giving us yet another version of Superman post Snyder era iteration...

Wanton 9/11 destruction isnt the norm. Whole point with him is he managed to save the day. Failing the city and having to commit murder to stop the threat is far more emo
Failed the city? This dude saved the WORLD! Zod gave him an ultimatum, either he dies or Kal does. And stop calling it murder. He didn't actively seek out Zod to kill him. What else was he supposed to do?

And have you ever watched superman the animated series? Cause last time I checked parts of Metropolis got destroyed almost every episode

yeah no clue on that one. I think the Cavil supes is over. It's just hard to make a good Supes movie.
Tone needs to be spot on and not the dark tone MoS had.

they do well with the character in the animated movies.. they should take heavy notes from what marvel did with captain America

but they should be looking at the animated movies anyways for this shared universe

Failed the city? This dude saved the WORLD!
This is Superman not Green Arrow.

He was always gonna save the world but saving the world by sacrificing the city? Trash.

Zod gave him an ultimatum, either he dies or Kal does.
Your warped reasoning for that plot and love for MoS aint changing a damn thing.

That **** was murder.

And pretending Superman's only option was to kill is a failure of imagination on your part.

What else was he supposed to do?
Not murder him and save the ppl?
And have you ever watched superman the animated series? Cause last time I checked parts of Metropolis got destroyed almost every episode
If we comparing parts of Metropolos being destroyed in a cartoon to what happened in MoS my point has been made :lol:

That’s my thing...They literally gave the guy nothing to work with...Just wish he would’ve gotten a sequel to maybe right the ship...

Instead here we are questioning if they’ll be giving us yet another version of Superman post Snyder era iteration.
WB been ****ing up ever since they passed on JJ's Flyby Superman movie. That at least would've been successful.

Look who they gave the reins to Superman to in the past 20 years; Singer and Snyder :sick: :stoneface: I'd rather watch the Nic Cage Superman movie.

And to think in that same time, they also passed on George Miller's JL movie which I also feel would've been a better depiction of Superman.

They dont know what they're doing.

Last edited:
Some Im confused, how is Quinn ending up on the Bird of Prey team? I don’t ever recall a series like this

Some Im confused, how is Quinn ending up on the Bird of Prey team? I don’t ever recall a series like this
They needed a franchise for Harley to co-opt.

I'm assuming the actual heroes are gonna be close to rookies or somewhat crooked to just accept Harley.

Last edited:
This is Superman not Green Arrow.

He was always gonna save the world but saving the world by sacrificing the city? Trash.

Your warped reasoning for that plot and love for MoS aint changing a damn thing.

That **** was murder.

And pretending Superman's only option was to kill is a failure of imagination on your part.

Not murder him and save the ppl?

If we comparing parts of Metropolos being destroyed in a cartoon to what happened in MoS my point has been made :lol:
Aight Zik. You ma boy so imma leave it there. But I will agree that the massive scale of destruction isn't everybody's cup of tea. But for me after that snooze fest called Superman Returns, MOS was a refreshing change of pace and direction.

Man of Steel didn’t do it for me but I admittedly have had a bias against Superman my whole life :lol:

for me i don't mind destruction but the whole tone and mood just didn't feel like Clark Kent/Superman. Felt more like a Batman film.

Back
Top Bottom