DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Only thing piqued my interest in that Lex Luthor movie post was a possible Mr. Freeze movie. That is what I'd like to see.

I'm not against a Lex movie but it just has so many things that could go wrong with it and I dont have much faith in WB getting it right.

Yeah a joker movie without Bats is fine but a Lex movie without Supes? That’s a hard *** no from me. Unless it’s some House of Cards type deal. Have Lex outmaneuvering everyone including two reporters Lois & Clark. At least have supes mentioned in the background don't ignore him all together.

Yeah a joker movie without Bats is fine but a Lex movie without Supes? That’s a hard *** no from me. Unless it’s some House of Cards type deal. Have Lex outmaneuvering everyone including two reporters Lois & Clark. At least have supes mentioned in the background don't ignore him all together.
Lex is just not that interesting as the Joker.
He's rich, smart and charismatic. LOL there's no angle for to be able to carry the movie.

As much as I didn't particularly care for the movie, the one scene that stuck with me was the one when he got fired and Arthur had that crazy look in his eyes. That was a great reaction from Joaquin

dNa7Zh4.jpg

61WF%2B7R3QML._SL1082_.jpg

DC belongs in the 'Fools Wildin' thread if any of those movies come into fruition. Are they going to cast Joaquin in all of them?

yea a lex movie has to include supes, but from lex perspective.. could explain his history briefly and then have dude built up so you get the bitterness envy and all that

Loved the Joker movie.
But this is such a WB move. If something sticks, they will continue to dig down that well as many times as they can till it’s all dried up. Hella reactionary.

I hope these rumors are because there is a dope story to tell and not because joker is making them bread.

DC needs to focus on telling their actual heroes stories and building a world where it seems plausible all these people could actually be together

I think it’s a great idea to have villain films or at least from their perspective.. like would be interesting to watch a sinestro film where you see him break bad

I hope marvel does that with doom, for example

but just as you would intertwine Easter eggs or things from villains in the hero movies, could do the same with the villain movies

Convinced WB/DC can’t do a shared universe right at this point anyway...Especially with talk of Lex ~ et al villain movies...They making the same mistakes all over again...Nolan’s trilogy tone got carried over to MoS and that devolved into the Snyderverse...How the **** they planning on doing a movie for Lex when you’ve proven you can’t pin Superman down right...Steady out here trying to take 50 steps instead of one step at a time...

Hell no on the shared universe stuff at this point...Pull Joaquin’s Joker into Patman if you like but bringing them all into a future JL is a hard pass...

They still want that MCU type of set but they won’t be able to touch it at this point let’s be real...They need to keep with these standalones since that’s where they seem to be finding success...

I feel bad for Leto in the sense that he's he really good actor and ended up portraying a trash Joker. Literally might bw the worst version.

I dont feel bad for him cuz he read the script and still wanted to do it or he let Ayer fool him. Other than that, hanging with Will and Margot probably wasnt worth it.

Dunno if he was promised a Joker movie or something in the planned Batffleck movie bwforehand though.

We'll see if Sony has anything for him with that Morbius movie.
agreed. But regardless Jared Leto’s Joker is the best one yet
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom