DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Subscriptions are starting to irritate me. I just paid my $70/yr for Disney+.

I’m already tied to Netflix and Prime(but I’d be tied to prime regardless of the video service). Don’t know if I want to subscribe to another service again.

But i’ll cave on a month to month once they drop a GoT exclusive on HBO Max :smh:

they need to just let that die..

snyder needs to go make a mortal kombat movie

and DC just needs to focus on actually developing their characters
Nah brah, the momentum is too great. The #ReleaseTheSnyderCut movement will prevail.

Nah brah, the momentum is too great. The #ReleaseTheSnyderCut movement will prevail.

momentum for what?

only thing snyder related that would have any sort of momentum anywhere near it is watchmen, just because of poeple going back to watch it to figure out what the hell is going on in the show since they are too lazy to go read the graphic novel or read about it on the internet

IF the Snyder cut ever released it would still be bad, Snyder would comment that it still wasn’t his full vision for the film, then the the pro Snyder fans would repeat the process of demanding Snyder’s original vision get made and released...

No amount of re-editing will save the movie, and no matter what released it wouldn’t change the minds of the people who champion it...

IF the Snyder cut ever released it would still be bad, Snyder would comment that it still wasn’t his full vision for the film, then the the pro Snyder fans would repeat the process of demanding Snyder’s original vision get made and released...

No amount of re-editing will save the movie, and no matter what released it wouldn’t change the minds of the people who champion it...
It's not a matter of re-editing the theatrical cut. The snyder cut is a completely different movie than what we saw. Everything from the story, the score, characters, and scenes are different. If Richard Donner's cut of superman eventually came out, no reason the snyder cut can't follow the same route.

It's not a matter of re-editing the theatrical cut. The snyder cut is a completely different movie than what we saw. Everything from the story, the score, characters, and scenes are different. If Richard Donner's cut of superman eventually came out, no reason the snyder cut can't follow the same route.

Re-edit, different story, re-working...All comes back to the same thing...The released movie was bad, and a hacked together partially finished ~whatever~ film very likely won’t change the current opinions of anybody out there...

Anything short of WB giving Snyder a full budget and allowing him free reign to shoot the entire movie again, people will still argue about what could have been and what releases / released...

I actually do hope they release the cut...So the fans that are so passionate about it can get some type of win...For me though, I was burned by the whole thing, and I’m just tired of having it shoved in my face forever from every friggen comic movie site, Twitter, IG feed or whatever...

Farrell seems like an odd casting for Penguin

I could see if they reversed the roles for these two...But as is at least it would make Penguin a legit physical presence, rather than just a short fat man...Never really been much of a threat there, at least physically...

I hope Serkis isn’t wasted

I think they’re clearly thinking about further movies with these casting choices...They wouldn’t line up this talent if they don’t plan on using them...If that’s in this movie or future movies who’s to say...

The McConaughey rumors had me a little excited. That was a hell of a casting choice if true but it’s not holding weight. However Serkis as Alfred and Ferrell as Penguin only add to the list of odd casting choices for the film. That hack Reeves clearly owed Serkis a favor for Apes and it’s not a bad choice but it’s not a great one either. Same with Colin Ferrell. When you think Penguin, you think pudgy which he is not. No reason for Reeves to ruin the “status quo” with Batman. The only out there casting should’ve been Batman himself and they used that all up on Pattinson. Also, why in the world would you put most of Batman’s most well known rogues in one film?? A new interpretation at that. Has Hollywood not taught WB anything about CBM films with a whole bunch of villains in it? This is gonna get bad gents. Sit back and watch the implosion...

I hope Serkis isn’t wasted

1vc0qrjtwx401.png

WB/DC should launch HBO Max by offering the Snyder Cut as a selling point for this subscription service. Hell, i'd subscribe if they were offering it.
You do know that's not a real thing right?

It was never filmed and no more money is being put in to it so if what is there was released you'd get a bunch of undone cgi, missing actors, no score, etc.

Last edited:

Nicholas Braun or Kieran Culkin?

Either way they passed but it shows they’re probably trying to keep Harvey Dent in the age range of Bruce...

Apparently those castings aren't confirmed?

But if they're true, Reeves prob told Jonah Hill to kick rocks demanding all that $$$.
:lol:

It was never filmed and no more money is being put in to it so if what is there was released you'd get a bunch of undone cgi, missing actors, no score, etc.
Multiple sources including Snyder and Mamoa have confirmed that the Snyder cut does exist. Mamoa has seen it himself.

Apparently those castings aren't confirmed?

But if they're true, Reeves prob told Jonah Hill to kick rocks demanding all that $$$.
:lol:

serkis and farrell seems legit, mconaeugygheugyhgugheuyeyuyejuyhgy seems to be a reach at this point

Also using the director's cut of a failed movie as a selling point for your new business model doesn't seem like the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom