DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. But the Snyder cut does exist.
Facts are just facts. The cut not existing is no different than 1 + 1 = 2. I dont feel better about that. Just the way things are.

Not my fault you guys want it to equal 3.

What do people expect to make the movie so much better with this supposed cut outside of visuals? It's not like Snyder has this track record of making amazing films.

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. But the Snyder cut does exist.
It actually doesn't, in fact Snyder having an unauthorized cut of characters he doesn't own for a film that isn't his would be against the law. You think WB just let him finish his cut with fully or half rendered CGI effects and then let him take it home? Especially with the way things went down with Snyder?

Whatever Momoa saw was probably on the WB lot with studio heads present.

On what planet does any film director doing a tent pole for a movie studio have the right to make an unauthorized cut of a film? I don't think some people on here actually KNOW what goes into making a movie of that scale, let alone to edit it to what you think is a concise idea.

At most this "cut" is mostly storyboards, unrendered sfx, with temporary music.

It actually doesn't, in fact Snyder having an unauthorized cut of characters he doesn't own for a film that isn't his would be against the law. You think WB just let him finish his cut with fully or half rendered CGI effects and then let him take it home? Especially with the way things went down with Snyder?

Whatever Momoa saw was probably on the WB lot with studio heads present.

On what planet does any film director doing a tent pole for a movie studio have the right to make an unauthorized cut of a film? I don't think some people on here actually KNOW what goes into making a movie of that scale, let alone to edit it to what you think is a concise idea.

At most this "cut" is mostly storyboards, unrendered sfx, with temporary music.

Nope. Junkie XL came out last week and confirmed that the score he did for JL was completed. I'm not sure why it's hard for some of yall to believe that this cut exists. Hell even the early trailers have unused footage that didn't make it into the theatrical cut.

Nope. Junkie XL came out last week and confirmed that the score he did for JL was completed. I'm not sure why it's hard for some of yall to believe that this cut exists. Hell even the early trailers have unused footage that didn't make it into the theatrical cut.
All movies have unused footage and edited it out scenes.

I find it weird that you can't grasp the difference between a version of the film that was never completed/purposely aborted and bits and pieces footage that was never completed in to an actual cut.

When Snyder left the movie he was making was not complete. He never finished it.

What do people expect to make the movie so much better with this supposed cut outside of visuals? It's not like Snyder has this track record of making amazing films.
Its a group of ppl with such poor taste and faith in a ****ty director emboldened by thinking since the movie ended up trash anyways after the changes that somehow the original is better when all signs point to another trash movie like BvS.

I find it hilarious cuz these ppl were totally on the DC/WB bandwagon and even the studio was like nah this is trash. So now some of those ppl go off on their own to champion Zack Snyder of all ppl :lol:

Tim Burton’s Batman hit theaters 30 years ago and LEGO is marking the occasion by releasing a Batmobile replica that consists of over 3,300 pieces.

Set to be launched on Black Friday, the Batmobile measures over 23 inches (60 cm) long and is pretty faithful to the iconic movie car. As you can see, it has pronounced front fenders, a unique grille and massive side scoops. There’s even a slide open cockpit, a detailed interior and “decorative grappling hooks.”

The highlights don’t end there as the replica has a number of authentic details from the movie. These include hidden machine guns, that pop up from the under the hood when you turn the exhaust turbine.

Besides the Batmobile, the set come with three minifigs including Batman, The Joker and Vicki Vale. All of them are new for 2019 and feature a design that is inspired by the movie.

Since the model was meant to be a display piece, it comes with a rotating stand and an information plaque. The latter notes the size of the movie car and says the model could accelerate from 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) in 3.7 seconds. The set also comes with a stand and accessories for the minifigs.

The set costs $249.99 ($299.99 CAD / £219.99 / €249.99) and customers who purchase one between November 29th and December 5th will receive a mini replica while supplies last. It consists of 366 pieces and is less detailed than the full size model. However, it has some interesting features of its own including functional machine guns that fire small plastic pieces.

1573140211615.png

1573140250346.png

1573140269138.png

1573140287763.png

1573140304346.png

1573140330256.png

Tim Burton’s Batman hit theaters 30 years ago and LEGO is marking the occasion by releasing a Batmobile replica that consists of over 3,300 pieces.

Set to be launched on Black Friday, the Batmobile measures over 23 inches (60 cm) long and is pretty faithful to the iconic movie car. As you can see, it has pronounced front fenders, a unique grille and massive side scoops. There’s even a slide open cockpit, a detailed interior and “decorative grappling hooks.”

The highlights don’t end there as the replica has a number of authentic details from the movie. These include hidden machine guns, that pop up from the under the hood when you turn the exhaust turbine.

Besides the Batmobile, the set come with three minifigs including Batman, The Joker and Vicki Vale. All of them are new for 2019 and feature a design that is inspired by the movie.

Since the model was meant to be a display piece, it comes with a rotating stand and an information plaque. The latter notes the size of the movie car and says the model could accelerate from 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) in 3.7 seconds. The set also comes with a stand and accessories for the minifigs.

The set costs $249.99 ($299.99 CAD / £219.99 / €249.99) and customers who purchase one between November 29th and December 5th will receive a mini replica while supplies last. It consists of 366 pieces and is less detailed than the full size model. However, it has some interesting features of its own including functional machine guns that fire small plastic pieces.

1573140211615.png

1573140250346.png

1573140269138.png

1573140287763.png

1573140304346.png

1573140330256.png

When I first started reading your post I thought for sure it would lead into them saying they made a Lego version of the 89 movie :lol:

and without help from China

and it only requires removing a few seconds from each of the murder scenes for it to be pg13 and be available in china but i think that will make phillips and phoenix mad and wb cant afford to do that

I'll look it up cause I'm curious but I wonder what Smallville was?

cw show budgets are lower, iirc flash cost about $3m/epi and 23 epi per season equals to about $69m/season

they can budget it though and save some of the budget if they want a bigger finale

the marvel series are suppose to be movie quality and the hope is dc equals the quality with that budget

The idea that Joker lives by code is stupid. Especially when the code is he only kills ppl that have done him wrong.

Closest thing Joker has to a code is doing crazy ****, killing or otherwise, cuz it's funny. Its all a part of telling his jokes or proving a point that is funny (Killing Joke).

So according to Phillips, Zazie's character (and daughter) didn't die.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom