DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I've said it before but this aint nothing but sharing opinions. For some reason though you want the opinions to stop when theyre about your taste in movies.

Sorry but it doesnt work that way. If you don't want to partake then don't but you'll always fail when you try to shame others and denigrate for sharing their opinions just cuz you don't like or agree with them.

Who have I denigrated or shamed for their opinion?? You definitely bugging with that statement. That's not something I engage in chief.

Curious as to what the pro Snyder cut fans think will happen IF they ever did decide to release it...

IF it’s good then those same fans will be demanding that Snyder be brought back in to finish up his movies...Which wouldn’t be feasible since WB cut everybody involved with that creative process and are clearly moving away from that shared universe...You’d be automatically putting your new Batman franchise starter behind the 8 ball as people would be clamoring for the Snyderverse to continue...AND since they caved on the Snyder cut the fans would be even more vocal about getting the universe going again just continuing this whole process...

IF it’s bad then they’ll be out whatever money they spent releasing the Snyder cut and it’ll remind everybody just how horrible that universe turned out to be...Possibly turning off more casual viewers to their new movies...Plus the pro Snyder cut crowd will probably still blame the studio because it wasn’t Snyder’s intended vision or some such stuff...

I truly wish pro Snyder cut fans could get to a point where they’d be happy with either outcome but I honestly don’t see it...

The best approach is exactly what WB is doing, moving on...

The extreme hate on the movie is unwarranted, it's not a great film - too long for its own good and some poor creative choices but it's a 2.5/5 movie. No better or worse than some of the joints that MCU has been putting out.

Rotten Tomatoes and their shill critics who have been getting exposed lately unfairly labeled this movie as being terrible when it's not. That said, if the Snyder cut doesn't need any additional post processing/VFX then they could release it as a online only, limited issue run for those that really want to see it.

The extreme hate on the movie is unwarranted, it's not a great film - too long for its own good and some poor creative choices but it's a 2.5/5 movie. No better or worse than some of the joints that MCU has been putting out.

Rotten Tomatoes and their shill critics who have been getting exposed lately unfairly labeled this movie as being terrible when it's not. That said, if the Snyder cut doesn't need any additional post processing/VFX then they could release it as a online only, limited issue run for those that really want to see it.
A 2.5/5 is a bad movie.

i actually thought justice league was pretty shorts, i think it clocks in at less than 2 hours and felt rushed, this was one fo the contention by wb too iirc, they really wanted it short to get more screening so it kept getting cut

i think you might be thinking of BvS because i think that was 2 and a half hours long

Who have I denigrated or shamed for their opinion?? You definitely bugging with that statement. That's not something I engage in chief.
Not even aware when you just did it to me :smh:

Like I said, wild disingenuous. Then got the nerve to say you don't engage in that. The hypocrisy.

No. Definitely not circles.

I specifically said the **** you did not two posts ago. Now you acting oblivious.

Miss me with trying to play the victim. Dont like my opinion? Ignore it.
So calling your opinion laughable because you said this:

1.PNG

is somehow comparable? But you say it's me whose playing the victim?.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Miss me with trying to play the victim. Dont like my opinion? Ignore it.

I always do. You're the one who can't help himself.

So calling your opinion laughable because you said this:

1.PNG

is somehow comparable? But you say it's me whose playing the victim?.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
No you called me an elitist because you disagree with my opinions.

You ****ed in the head man.

Saying I genuinely feel sad for you isnt even an opinion.

I genuinely do feel sad for you after reading that post. I don't care if you find it laughable.
I always do.
This is a lie. Bald faced lie.

If you don't want to engage then don't. Dont start complaining cuz I post something you disagree with.

If you seriously ignored my opinions you wouldn't have replied to me several times now.
You're the one who can't help himself.
This is where you're confused. I never said anything to the extent of I dont like your opinions. I've never outright said I dont like your opinions. Just cuz I dont think highly of your opinions on certain topics doesn't mean I should just ignore them especially when I read them more than once.

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you can not discuss topics with them. This forum is a place where you will come across opposing viewpoints and differing opinions from your own.

I'm not like you complaining about ppl's opinions you dont like and disagree with and labeling them elitists to make yourself feel justified. I never do that.

You want this thread to be an echo chamber of like minded sheepish posts. It's not.

If you want a safe space for release the snyder cut go to twitter.

its funny too because there are many talented directors willing to tackle it
Really?? I didn't know this, most of the articles I see nowadays involving Superman is that he's maxed out story wise and he's boring to the new generation. Not sure I agree with that but hey I'm a fan who was raised in the 90s

yah

cavill wanted mcquarrie (latest mission impossible dir) and they submitted an idea to wb

vaughn dir of kingsman and kic*ss been open to directing it too

aronofsky was also reported to be interested

theres also the most recent jj abrams rumors

i think the biggest issue is that most those guys would take it to a different direction from the snyderverse but they were still stuck to making a universe (though i do remember aronofsky liking snyder and praised watchmen) but the studio is definitely more open to that now that aquaman and jokers making billis

Give it to Jj he’ll do the 1st Superman movie right.. and you would be able to build off of it

I’d rather see Vaughn do something else, I’d have to think what.. maybe flash

jj does have a deal with wb/hbo now and i believe he is open to choosing his projects so we’ll see...

Doesnt them doing this piss WB off, with the exception of Diana and I guess now Author whats to stop them from just firing everyone (if their on single film contracts of course)

Back
Top Bottom