DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I'm saying though, dont think alot of them have job security like that. If Clark Kent can get the boot the rest of them are clearly expendable outside of a few. Probably

Doesnt them doing this piss WB off, with the exception of Diana and I guess now Author whats to stop them from just firing everyone (if their on single film contracts of course)
As far as I can tell, all of them have been fired/let go; Joe Mango, EisenLex, Cavill, Batffleck, Cyborg dude, and I think soon that whole Flash movie may get the axe. Main dude and director have been saying they're trying to get the movie done right but if the studio doesn't like it. The stuff they're going forward with isn't even the a-list properties.

I'm sure if WB has thought this through they're trying to get a big name creative to run DC movies before they dump a lot of ppl.

Henry Cavill Admits JUSTICE LEAGUE "Didn't Work," But Says He Hasn't Given Up Playing SUPERMAN

If Henry Cavill has anything to say about it, he's not finished playing Superman in the DC Extended Universe. That's quite a surprise following reports that he's walked away from the role, but during a recent interview with Men's Health, the actor was quick to point out that he does want to return.

"The cape is in the closet. It's still mine," he revealed. "I’ve not given up the role. There’s a lot I have to give for Superman yet. A lot of storytelling to do. A lot of real, true depths to the honesty of the character I want to get into. I want to reflect the comic books. That’s important to me. There’s a lot of justice to be done for Superman. The status is: You’ll see."

The profile on Cavill mentions that the reason he didn't appear in Shazam! was because of scheduling conflicts with Mission: Impossible - Fallout, and it's thought that he's under contract for at least one more appearance as Superman should Warner Bros. choose to bring him back to the DCEU.

Asked about Man of Steel, Cavill says that it's "A great starting point. If I were to go back, I don’t think I’d change anything." As for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, he says it was "Very much a Batman movie. And I think that realm of darkness is great for a Batman movie." Justice League, on the other hand? Well, he pointed out that "It didn’t work."

Batfleck was IT for me. Same as Cavill's Supe.
Heck, I'm really intrigued by Cyborg's original plot based on the "Snydercut leaks".
But dawg, they need let it go. Move on!

The headless Superman cameo in Shazam should’ve been a sign to Cavill and all holding out hope that WB would bring him back. He got the worst end of the stick :smh:

After MI and the man from uncle, dude would have been a better Batman

or make him captain Britain

Best play for a Joker sequel is to make it an anthology...Make each “sequel” a different origin story and have them all be from an institutionalized Joker...Push home the idea that he’s so messed up he has no idea which is real...

Not surprised Todd Philips is “open” to doing a sequel, but I am surprised Joaquin wants to do it.

:lol: at Philips wanting to a whole franchise of low budget origin stories

Best play for a Joker sequel is to make it an anthology...Make each “sequel” a different origin story and have them all be from an institutionalized Joker...Push home the idea that he’s so messed up he has no idea which is real...

Sounds like an idea for DC+

I’d like to see Todd do some villains.. or wouldn’t mind.. just not that again

Not surprised Todd Philips is “open” to doing a sequel, but I am surprised Joaquin wants to do it.

:lol: at Philips wanting to a whole franchise of low budget origin stories

Word is he passed on taking a salary for Joker in lieu of getting a cut of the profits...Probably seemed like a good move for WB back when it was still questionable if the thing would succeed...He was all passionate about the film at that point, just trying to get the thing made...

But he’s rumored to have made / will make $100 million+...All that film first stuff went directly into the trash can...Now it’s sequels and a shared universe for DC villains 😖...

Back
Top Bottom