DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

i was just watching rounders the other day and for some reason i thought malkovich would have made a great penguin

its weird, i know

:lol:

2CA25901-47C7-40C5-81AE-5F1BC6B8E037.jpeg

C8613B5B-3E00-4169-B073-1891897ABF79.jpeg

Grabbed today
Batman and Robin is so bad it's good for me :lol: reminds me of a modernized Adam West series at times

2CA25901-47C7-40C5-81AE-5F1BC6B8E037.jpeg

C8613B5B-3E00-4169-B073-1891897ABF79.jpeg

Grabbed today
Batman and Robin is so bad it's good for me :lol: reminds me of a modernized Adam West series at times

That's exactly what its supposed to be. It's honestly brilliant in hindsight because they've aged extremely well, Forever and Batman & Robin. Although not sure if intentional, the idea of Batman being whatever hollywood playboy at the time while the supporting cast remained the same like Chris O'Donell as Robin or Michael Gough as Alfred is amazing.

Schumacher Batman films > Burton Batman films

Yep

That's exactly what its supposed to be. It's honestly brilliant in hindsight because they've aged extremely well, Forever and Batman & Robin. Although not sure if intentional, the idea of Batman being whatever hollywood playboy at the time while the supporting cast remained the same like Chris O'Donell as Robin or Michael Gough as Alfred is amazing.

Schumacher Batman films > Burton Batman films

Yep

Agree with a lot of this. Except the end :lol:

Joker got 11 Oscar nominations today. Best movie, actor, director, cinematography, costume design, directing, film editing, music, sound editing, sound mixing and writing

it has a chance for costume and make-up too i guess but that'll be a robbery for best pic

Something just occurred to me, if Phoenix wins best actor then that means that 2 people got Oscars playing the Joker. Thats kind of neat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom