DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

had they asked kindly (and maybe promise him mos2), cavill might have done a supes cameo too

Ezra is so trash as Flash.
had they asked kindly (and maybe promise him mos2), cavill might have done a supes cameo too
Careful now Cavill might be rocking the mustache currently, you know how much of a cluster that was.
Screen_Shot_2017_07_25_at_7.51.30_AM.0.jpg
really dont care for flash content unless it involves flashpoint.
Personally I don't care about this show in the least haven't watched since season 3 when again the big bad was a speedster. Same scientist character rehashed, dude either must be director or a relative to be in every season.

technically zods son but i dont see shannon doing it if his character has no future in the dceu

cavill still has a sliver of a chance or he just truly believe what the S means

:lol:

It may just be for the potential profit but I can appreciate Cavill for still trying to play Superman even with all the chaos Warner Brothers is surrounded with when it comes to DC. He could of easily bounced and did some other ****

So I just found out about Deathstroke Knights and Dragons on the CW Seed. Pretty violent so far. I like it.

No lie shorty is the last person who should be talking about someone’s looks

when 50 cent posted those pics up of her on ig without the makeup I almost threw up

p.s, I saw Adam driver in that film,
YALL ARE F‘IN INSANE

pheonix > driver ,

that marriage movie was so damn boring Jesus Christ , imo top actor spot should be dinero for Irishman and Phoenix for joker

Funny thing is facial/long hair would make sense for what they were trying to recreate.
Yeah, it didnt make sense to me if they were doing some post death of Superman why they wouldn't go all the way with the beard, mullet, and black costume.

Granted, Cavill was rocking a serious stache in MI.

No lie shorty is the last person who should be talking about someone’s looks

when 50 cent posted those pics up of her on ig without the makeup I almost threw up

p.s, I saw Adam driver in that film,
YALL ARE F‘IN INSANE

pheonix > driver ,

that marriage movie was so damn boring Jesus Christ , imo top actor spot should be dinero for Irishman and Phoenix for joker
That's the problem though. You thought the movie was boring.

Regardless Adam Driver put on a full acting display in that.

Meanwhile, this aint even Phoenix's best crazy person acting role.

Back
Top Bottom