DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Cavill is that dude. Always repping DC. Prolly mad that the universe sucks :lol:

He like, how they gon kill me in the 2nd film. "I'm the got damn superman"

Wouldn't be surprised if WW had bad numbers. People prolly tired of seeing bad D.C. Films. I'll still be there Thursday supporting them fools.

Cavill was bound for a big role despite his lack of acting skills

dude was up for almost any white action roles, he was close to being Supes in Singers SR and was on the running to be the next Bond

he's the main villain in the next Mission Impossible film

it's actually funny because I was watching The Count of Monte Cristo last night and just realized the protagonists' son was Henry

Last edited:

ComicBook.com reached out to Lane's representatives and actually got a reply! It

"Diane meant "sorry to disappoint" in reference to revealing anything concerning "Justice League" that is not already out in the public, and, was declining to comment on a film (Avengers) that she has not seen. She is thrilled to continue her role as Martha Kent, and appreciates your excitement for "Justice League". Thank you for giving us the opportunity to clarify this."

Its gonna be all right, its gonna be all right

tumblr_nrs6djdCzd1u3w3mxo1_500.gif

you'd think Lane would've cleared that up on the show :lol:

Reps probably already knew they were gonna have to sort that out :lol:

Listening to Diane Lane I didn't think of it as her saying it won't be better than Avengers, at first listen I just took it as a no comment lol

But I can see how that perception could have been taken

Last edited:
Listening to Diane Lane I didn't think of it as her saying it won't be better than Avengers, at first listen I just took it as a no comment lol

But I can see how that perception could have been taken

when Marvel checks clear, then there is only one way it'll sound like...

This whole story is much ado about nothing. She clearly was referring to the question about if she could give any spoilers for JL. These click bait articles kill me. 

Someone asked her two loaded questions and she hit them with the

47c451d4_camnope.gif

Then the internet did what it does best and started slingin' that mud. :lol:

wow had no idea ritchie did king arthur

the trailer looked trash and that sons of anarchy guy sucks ***

did they atleast let him act in a british accent this time?

Back
Top Bottom