DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I caught Shazam yesterday and thought it was fairly good like a 7.8/10. But man I really didn’t like Zachary levi as Shazam. The role called for a Chris hemsworth type dude who actually is big and can be funny.

Also I found the family stuff to be really sweet. Overall I think shazam would’ve benefitted more from being a procedural TV show that focuses on the family life as well as him being a hero. But it doesn’t have enough hot adults to be on CW

56879479_423614078389521_4926632839617364912_n.jpg

i think that was the initial plan and reason they got wan or why wan was interested in the project

Asked this in a couple threads and no response yet but going to the movies today and have to decided between Shazam and Captain Marvel. What you guys think was better? I'm pretty invested in the MCU so I feel like I should watch Captain Marvel but if it's not too essential to Endgame's plot and if Shazam is a better movie I'd rather go for the better watch.

Asked this in a couple threads and no response yet but going to the movies today and have to decided between Shazam and Captain Marvel. What you guys think was better? I'm pretty invested in the MCU so I feel like I should watch Captain Marvel but if it's not too essential to Endgame's plot and if Shazam is a better movie I'd rather go for the better watch.
Eh captain marvel did nothing for me. As for wrapping into End game, as long as you know who carol is I don’t see a total need for it

to me Shazam is a better movie. I like them both but a lot thought captain marvel was boring. Captain marvel isn’t really essential to End game except to just introduce the character. Plus the mid credit scene is all over the internet anyway

I would watch Shazam, I don't see a tie in with Captain Marvel and End Game other than who Carol is.

BUT I do have a theory...

Carol's best friend, Lashana Lynch, her daughter (that little girl who's into machines) is going to be Iron Heart

Eh
I would watch Shazam, I don't see a tie in with Captain Marvel and End Game other than who Carol is.

BUT I do have a theory...

Carol's best friend, Lashana Lynch, her daughter (that little girl who's into machines) is going to be Iron Heart
, ironheart is supposed to be a teen. That girl would be in her 30’s in present time

Maria's daughter is Monica Rambeau. An already established Marvel hero, former Captain Marvel in the comics. I figure in one of the CM sequels she will be reintroduced as Spectrum and get her powers.

Back
Top Bottom