DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

i think that is an exaggeration, currently at 76%, it is definitely up there for the dceu and as mentioned its not hard to do but its trending up at least

its really about finding reviewers you can relate too or have similar likes and going with that

for example i particularly like ign movie reviews and while bumblebee is at an insane 97%, ign gave it a 7.0 and gave aquaman a 7.5 (mary poppins an 8.0) so there is a good chance i might like aquaman over bumblebee, i'll find out soon enough

it is weird that bumblebee reviews has been out for a couple of days ahead of aquaman and still only has 32 reviews while aquamans at close to 80 already
I tend to think the Collider guys are overly nice and they had a damn disclaimer for their review :lol:

I get the feeling just from the description of the movie it isn't going to be that good the way I have liked past cbm.

So how has Titans been?

I decided to check out the show starting last Friday, not expecting much, and binged through the whole 9 episodes by Sunday. I really like the show a lot even if I wasn't familiar with anyone outside of Robin.

i like the show too, i don't find it cw-esque at all like some here view it as

the show is straight forward and introduces a new aspect every episode

it just annoys me that i have to watch it on my damn ipad or cpu monitor, i want it in full hd on my big screen

Aquaman was terrible all around.
Terrible acting with corny *** lines.
As bad as the Green Lantern but I actually enjoyed that more.

WOW!! I’m not surprised but toxic fans are really crossing the line.
That's a bad look for cbm fans, smh. Paints them out as easily triggered, out of touch basement dwellers. That being said, I'm not as optimistic as when the trailers dropped, but I'll likely catch it.
Ps, this director did helm Fast&Furious, so I forecast popcorn seat-filler action, with little depth, if any.

Holy .. That's the effin Arkham series B-man armor!!
Elseworld murderous Thomas Wayne perhaps? Or an illusion?

toxic fans is out there and its just going to get worse because of the platforms we have where theres no consequence

that's why when you get hired to do any of this films and you make a living talking about them, you just got to know that there are no more boundaries

like studios are pretty much telling everyone they hire to stay off social media or do not reply to anything once their casting has been announced

i mean just look at star wars and how many of those stars have been driven away from their social media?

its insane

Aquaman was terrible all around.
Terrible acting with corny *** lines.
As bad as the Green Lantern but I actually enjoyed that more.
Worst superhero movie ive seen man it beats the hulk and green lantern
tumblr_ol6ea6GAaM1uorz8zo1_400.gif

Ems fighting words man. And I hated GL.
How can you eff It up with a guy like Mark Strong on your roster? Now I'm worried about Shazam.
I think Aquabro edges out GL.

Shazam looked like trash from the beginning. AM looked like it could be ok. Still might be really. Might just be some haterration

Shazam looked like trash from the beginning. AM looked like it could be ok. Still might be really. Might just be some haterration
AM making bank right now, so there's hope.
At this point, DC's saving grace is the Flashpoint.
Though claiming to the contrary, Cavill is done i suspect, Batfleck?; Done!
Now let Flash eff up the timeline again, and bring in new actors.
Shoot I don't know, damage control right there for the DCEU.
But that dude Ezra Miller.... I don't know about him. He's..... Interesting.

AM making bank right now, so there's hope.
At this point, DC's saving grace is the Flashpoint.
Though claiming to the contrary, Cavill is done i suspect, Batfleck?; Done!
Now let Flash eff up the timeline again, and bring in new actors.
Shoot I don't know, damage control right there for the DCEU.
But that dude Ezra Miller.... I don't know about him. He's..... Interesting.
Horrible flash. They need to reboot flash first :lol:

Aquaman would've worked better years ago when cbms were fresh. It was cool but generic.

Back
Top Bottom