DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

No Bale? Pass.
TRUUU
tumblr_moyljc0ooN1rkdu2do1_500.gif

Bale was not that good of a batman at all, i dont care what anyone says

He was a good Bruce Wayne but as Batman? no thank you. Nolan's trilogy was carried entirely by the villains imo.

Re-cast batman and have him act like the world's greatest detective like he's supposed to be.

And MoS was a great movie, anybody who didnt like it either wasnt a fan of superman from the start or was just nit-picking to go against popular opinion. I have yet to hear a plausible reason why someone didn't like the movie.

Bale was not that good of a batman at all, i dont care what anyone says

He was a good Bruce Wayne but as Batman? no thank you. Nolan's trilogy was carried entirely by the villains imo.

Re-cast batman and have him act like the world's greatest detective like he's supposed to be.

And MoS was a great movie, anybody who didnt like it either wasnt a fan of superman from the start or was just nit-picking to go against popular opinion. I have yet to hear a plausible reason why someone didn't like the movie.

Yeah Nolan's batman didn't really give me a detective vibe and for the MoS I enjoyed it i feel like people that like superman would love it but might not like the ending that much and the people who didn't like superman to begin with would not like it. As for the people who are in between they probably wanted to watch the action scenes.

This is a terrible idea. Way too soon. They need another stand alone Superman film before a team-up/vs movie. WB going about this the wrong way. They just care about the money.

Batman will outshine Superman due to the recent films. Superman, even after MOS still hasn't been established yet. You have to let the character sette in. The whole thing is being rushed.

Another thing that made me cringe, was the quote to introduce the project. They quoted Batman from The Dark Knight Returns. So is it a Vs. flim? :smh:

They are doing it all wrong.

Agree

Man of Steel was a slightly above average movie. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad neither, just a solid comic book movie and definitely a leg up from past Superman movies. But to just throw in Batman in the sequel like as if he's not worthy of a standalone movie and also a much needed reintroduction, especially since Nolan's just ended 3 years prior to this sequel's release date. It doesn't add up except for a lame attempt to make a cash grab. Of course it all would make sense if they use JGL or even Bale.

I'm 29.

Don't get it confused when I say that tho. I liked Bales batman in batman begins but sometimes I found it annoying how he did batman in the last two. My personal opinion, that's all.

Man of Steel was a slightly above average movie. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad neither, just a solid comic book movie and definitely a leg up from past Superman movies. But to just throw in Batman in the sequel like as if he's not worthy of a standalone movie and also a much needed reintroduction, especially since Nolan's just ended 3 years prior to this sequel's release date. It doesn't add up except for a lame attempt to make a cash grab. Of course it all would make sense if they use JGL or even Bale.
MOS is transformers 2 status. Cool fighting, horrible story telling, horrible character development, that's it.

This is a cash grab move. I don't think I'll be supporting this movie.

Warner Bros needs a new regime. Nolan's trilogy worked because they let Nolan do what he wants. This has corporate influence written all over it.

marvel/fox has been doing the same though

And Bale's Batman was GOAT imo. Unless someone sounds exactly like Kevin Conroy, no one can nail it perfectly.

Michael Keaton's batman was way better than Bale's batman IMO.

Repped for that. Bale was ok as Batman but the character needs new blood. It's not necessary for him to be in the new movie for it to be successful. People mentioned the villains and director before they even talk about Bale as Batman in the last 2 films.

David Goyer mentioned a couple months back that we would see a new Batman, one that exist in the Snyder world. The Nolan-verse Batman just wouldn't work in a world with aliens and super powers. I'm paraphrasing of course.

And I remember El Mayimbe from Latino Review saying that it's all about economics for Warner Bros. They don't care if they completely disrespecting the Nolan-verse, they will continue to push for Bale, because Christian Bale + Cavill = $$$$$.

marvel/fox has been doing the same though

Marvel/ Fox is the X-Men side of things right? Now with Marvel Studios, which is the Avengers cast, WB sees their success and are rushing this collab. I really how this works out though.

WB/ DC has control of all their characters unlike Mavel, correct?

I think it's going to be hilarious....when the casual fans get confused/angry when they realize Christian Bale isn't going to be the Batman in this.

Or that it won't have any ties to Nolan's Batman.

I think it's going to be hilarious....when the casual fans get confused/angry when they realize Christian Bale isn't going to be the Batman in this.

Or that it won't have any ties to Nolan's Batman.

They'd be idiots. If they watched the movies then they know that incarnation of Batman is done. Or they could just google it for a few seconds and find info on the movie. I wonder if they got confused when Michael Keaton's face changed to Val Kilmer's then to Clooney's.

Back
Top Bottom