DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

MoS sequel is still in the works and Cavill will do it but it is rumored he is asking for script and director approval and some decision making has to go through him so that there are no more mustache fiascos

MoS sequel is still in the works and Cavill will do it but it is rumored he is asking for script and director approval and some decision making has to go through him so that there are no more mustache fiascos

All hyperbole...Cavill is finished and the Shazam Supes cameo will be done without showing the characters face...Count on it...

He got pull like that? I'm not even joking I never heard of him till immortals

He got pull like that? I'm not even joking I never heard of him till immortals

we will soon find out, he is asking but doesn't mean they'll budge especially if they plan to move on from him

JL Supes got a lot of love back to the character and many raved about him in MI and he will likely return on the next MI film too, his stock is still rising but we'll see how much wb/dc values him at this point but they did offer james gunn the MoS sequel before signing up for SS2 so we'll see soon enough

shazam is probably going to be the best indication, apparently if we see him he signed a new deal but if we see a body double as @Vege is saying then he might just be gone for good

Nobody gave love to anything JL related :rofl: movie was complete fail. I don’t know where you’re getting that info from

nah yall just blinded by hate

hell even master zik liked it on first viewing iirc, after some sleep it might have changed his mind but he liked it for a gleaming moment there :lol:

many liked that portrayal of supes, smiling and just happy go lucky instead of the dark and emo snyder made him

many also liked ezras flash and aquabro but just like anything fox made with xmen, nt will have you believe otherwise

go watch and read reviews, many wish there were more supes because they liked that version (the one in the end that is)

Last edited:

hell even master zik liked it on first viewing iirc, after some sleep it might have changed his mind but he liked it for a gleaming moment there :lol:

many liked that portrayal of supes, smiling and just happy go lucky instead of the dark and emo snyder made him

many also liked ezras flash and aquabro but just like anything fox made with xmen, nt will have you believe otherwise

go watch and read reviews, many wish there were more supes because they liked that version (the one in the end that is)
Many also like BVS. Case closed

See my thing is this, I like pieces from everything they’ve released so far...Superman’s keyptonian back story in MOS, Superman in JL, Batman in BvS...All really good...

The main problem is, as a whole, the universe had much more negative elements than it did positive...

hqdefault.jpg

See my thing is this, I like pieces from everything they’ve released so far...Superman’s keyptonian back story in MOS, Superman in JL, Batman in BvS...All really good...

The main problem is, as a whole, the universe had much more negative elements than it did positive...
Some things are good out of context but that’s it.

The padding though. Yep, we ain't done. Every time that costume comes up (sans psot-prod edits, assuming that'll even happen at this stage) you'll hear about it,.,

had me worried that WB was going to have their own streaming service but its good to hear that they might absorb DCU eventually

ARROWVERSE Shows May Follow Marvel And Leave Netflix For A New Streaming Platform

According to Kevin Reilly, Chief Creative Officer at Turner Entertainment and President of TBS & TNT (AT&T's WarnerMedia owns TNT and TBS), WB's upcoming streaming platform, which will exist outside of HBOGo and DC Universe, will soon become the streaming home of The CW's Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and the rest of the shows that make up the Arrowverse.

WB's unnamed streaming platform, which is currently without a launch date, will be a direct competitor to Disney+. It's rumored, but unconfirmed that both HBOGo and DC Universe will eventually be absorbed by the new streaming service.

Per Variety, the streaming service will launch sometime in 2019 but will not have any original shows or films until 2020.

Man its pretty clear Henry Cavill is done :lol: Asking for script and director approval is a joke. Given the rumors, that's a request/demand you make knowing you own your way out.

Like things are following the same pattern of Affleck being fired.

Whoever is in charge is showing they'll be patient in choosing their next Batman and they're probably gonna do the same with their next Superman.

I liked it in the sense that it wasn't as bad as BvS or SS or MoS and under the circumstance that this movie was a Snyder abortion that was delivered via c-section by Whedon.

They ruined Batffleck. The cgi was trash. All the other JL members were lame especially Cyborg and making the Flash a spade. Like think about that, movie Flash made CW Flash cool in comparison. Of course the terrible cgi mustache. The story was crap.

I liked this movie since it didnt insult me like MoS or disappoint me like BvS. Nor was it wildly ridiculous like SS. There was some okay things I liked about it like the resurrected Superman fight.

Plus my expectations were wild low so it was a relief this wasnt another train wreck.

Pretty much said all this in my initial review.

Back
Top Bottom