DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Wow.

Still making Armie Hammer try to happen.

It's so ****ing creepy.

Son keeps making it insanely clear he doesn't know or get Batman.

As if either would touch that again with what's going on at that part of the dumpster fire.
Do some thing to where that was a different timeline :lol:

Armie Hammer Confirms He's Heard Nothing From Warner Bros. About Donning The Cape And Cowl

Hammer himself has weighed in on the matter and makes it clear that he's not only NOT in final talks but has heard absolutely nothing from Warner Bros.

"No one who can actually give me the job has asked me if I’m interested," Hammer said. "I don’t even know if they are done – they are still working on a script. I don’t think that they are close to production but I can conclusively tell you that no one has checked my availability, which is a bummer."

he's been wanting that role ever for a while now, he was already going to play the part in JL Mortal before it got scrapped

I’m excited for Shazam too. I got a feeling some are not that excited on here, but everything I’m seeing seems like a good time.

20E8D2EC-D03E-499D-BA72-D51DF935E0BB.jpeg

No blessing from Zack >D
Get the **** out and never come back

yah dcu streaming ins't available outside the US so netflix is paying them for those shows for everywhere else

when i travel outside the US, my go to show on netflix is rick&morty but that's only on hulu in the states

Warner Bros. has set a release date for The King of Atlantis' next solo outing: December 16, 2022.

TITANS: Superboy Has Been Cast In Season 2 Of The DC Universe Series

Someone has been chosen to suit up as Superman's clone and that is Australian actor Joshua Orpin. He's only appeared in a couple of shorts and a TV movie so the streaming service has gone for an unknown here, which is definitely an interesting decision.

This take on Superboy has been described as an "angsty teenager of steel."

It's said that he's searching for the truth about his past after being experimented on by CADMUS but that leads to him crossing paths with the Titans, something which results in "revelations that carry more complications than he ever bargained for."

Back
Top Bottom