DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

looks great . I always wondered , i dont follow every batman print but is the origin of the joker pretty much the same ? petty thief , uses the red hood moniker for a job or 2 , gets caught up , slips in chemicals and boom .

looks great . I always wondered , i dont follow every batman print but is the origin of the joker pretty much the same ? petty thief , uses the red hood moniker for a job or 2 , gets caught up , slips in chemicals and boom .
The understanding is that the true origin story will never be known its a mixture of all that

That's one possible origin

The point of the Joker character is that we really can't know for sure where exactly he came from, but what we do know is that he was a once a normal dude who had a REALLY bad day

This looks like a way better done version of the killing joke, the joker origin part of that

KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush this trailer does a great job in showing him as a regular dude who may of had many bad days and a rough life (caring for his mother, being beat up constantly, teased for potential mental health disorder) and eventually just snapped. Like he was a product of Gotham's societal failures.

KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush this trailer does a great job in showing him as a regular dude who may of had many bad days and a rough life (caring for his mother, being beat up constantly, teased for potential mental health disorder) and eventually just snapped. Like he was a product of Gotham's societal failures.

In a way Gotham itself is responsible for the creation of both Batman and the Joker

Not surprised at all at how good Joker looks.

As soon as Joaquin signed on I was a lock to have my *** in the theatre day one.

Yeah I would like to see the league and even a worlds finest transitioned successfuly to major films. Not sure how long it would take but I would like to think its possible

Back
Top Bottom