DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Yea she was lean and toned but not ripped in the books. Yea 'well fed' is one way to put it :lol:

Those hunger games movies made no attempt to cast anyone the way they was supposed to look like

Katniss was olive skinned and lean

The tiny dude who played her boyfriend was supposed to be a big, big boned guy :lol:

The casting of peeta was dumb. he looked like a ****** standing next to lawrence and hemsworth.

does it really hurts yalls soul if Joaquin may actually liked what he saw in the film they pitched him?

:lol:

we all know dude only takes roles where he deems good, he isn't out their trying to cash out but it's DC so it;s fun to just come up with worst of the worst on why someone would take a role with them

I'll never understand why there are two joker films in the works.

Doesn't make any sense to me but I've given up trying to figure out DC a long time ago.

one is like an elseworld that isn't canon to the DCEU

it's really not that hard to understand especially if you read comic books

they're just doing it that way so that they aren't confined on making stories that always has to connect to the DCEU, if they did that in the first place then maybe BvS is TDK and they'd be free to make films like Kingdom Come or AllStar Superman

If you read comics isn't really a defense for it beng understandable.

Its cuz this isnt a comic book but a movie why It doesnt make sense to ppl.

If DC says theyre making a Joker ongoing and a separate Joker mini set in a different universe its w/e.

That is still different than 2 actual movies. Movies dont release like comics. They dont have the shelf life or type of room for error either.

Whats really not understandable is why they're making a Joker ORIGIN in the first place. Thats just stupid.

If the problem is placed on the shared universe they decided to create thats entirely on them. Before their attempt at that DC showed no creativity in the type of superhero based movies they would make. They were all single universe movies that got trilogies or more and they were all mostly Batman and Superman. When they experiemnted they made Catwoman.

Its a see it to believe it situation to think this separate imprint is gonna make a Superman Red Son movie.
he must hate jared leto in real life :lol:

its pretty much undercutting his role
:lol:

Last edited:
in terms of people here, especially someone like amel who is familiar with source materials, it shouldn't be hard to understand with what DCs trying to do

that's why i am trying to say, explaining it to the public is DC/WBs problem

i am not going to argue if it's stupid to make Joker origin film or not, all the hate on DC is just going to ooze from every orifice of this thread

hell i was trying to explain the concept to a dude who was bashing JL without seeing it, to this day I think dude has seen one scene and to him "that's enough" to hate the film

I’m ok with a Joker origin as long as they play it off like Killing Joke...

Only show the actual full on Joker as we know him in cut scenes or at the tail end of the movie...Also keep it ambiguous as to whether the story we’ll be told is actually what happened...

Oh and NO BATMAN...Basically everything the graphic novel had minus Batman...

I’m ok with a Joker origin as long as they play it off like Killing Joke...

Only show the actual full on Joker as we know him in cut scenes or at the tail end of the movie...Also keep it ambiguous as to whether the story we’ll be told is actually what happened...

Oh and NO BATMAN...Basically everything the graphic novel had minus Batman...

Nah. If I dont see the Joker in full Joker mode, ima be hot.

invisible plane?
gal-gadot-stunts-on-wonder-woman-1984-set-10.jpg

I love Gal. I trust Patty. But ain’t no way in hell can they make an invisible plane look cool :lol:

If it looked cool we wouldn’t even know it.

I’m still disappointed she doesn’t have the ability to fly in the movies. Guess they didn’t want to make her too strong.

Back
Top Bottom