DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

they bout to use that invisible plane for a funny spot

imagine seeing her in the sitting position up in the sky?

try not laughing at that

Yeah I would like to know if she was completely under her own strength running and the cam was just there to capture or was that a while rig and pulley system they had to force her to run a city block that fast.

And for the invisible plane :lol: Its just a very dated concept that was cool for those few decades but make no sense now.

Last edited:
Plenty of invisible vehicles in films. U just dont see thru them :lol:

Avengers 1 comes to mind with the Shield Helicarrier. Black Panther too. I just have those stupid *** images from justice league animated of actually seeing Wonder Woman sitting down and visible :lol:

I’m on board with forgetting BvS, but I would ask why was she flying coach. Maybe it got destroyed.

Rumor: The Batman Might Be Connected to DC's Joker Origin Movie

I think Joaquin Phoenix is playing the Joker in a standalone film, that will possibly wind up not being standalone as the situation evolved with the solo Batman movies and the future of the DCEU shapes up. I haven't heard anything firm, but I've heard certainly whispers from several people that I've talked to about that project. And what it sounds like is that if that project takes shape, if Martin Scorsese is going to be on board producing a film with Joaquin Phoenix playing the Joker... so now it looks like there's going to be that project and I have heard from a few people that there is talk of if [The Joker] movie is really going to go forward and if its really that good, if we're rebooting Batman anyway, he's going to need a Joker. We can't use preexisting Jokers. So we either have Jared Leto showing up as the Joker in some sort of sequel movie, and a Joaquin Phoenix solo Joker movie, and then we have to have another Joker. Wouldn't it make more sense to take a Martin Scorsese produced Joker with Joaquin Phoenix and wait and see if it works out, then just cross that and have that be the Joker for the new Batman?

https://screenrant.com/batman-matt-reeves-joker-joaquin-phoenix-dc-connected/

DC is suffering from a lack of villains, even with the Joker, this is going to be like the 3rd/4th rehashing of that storyline since 1989. If I'm DC I'm putting out a film where Supes dies and Doomsday is the villain, (ask anybody who was collecting comic books at that time in the late 90's, that was one of the moments that brought the world to a standstill, and the Superman clones as characters, with one of them becoming the hero and the storyline hanging on whether the dead Supe will ressurect or not

they need to hire Marvel cgi company, can't have anymore orcsday and superstache

and hire Serkis

Yeah, right now would be the right time to scoop up Serkis and flourish.

So DC probably won't. He'll probably end up in the Fantastic Beasts series as a villain.

Serkis has a good relationship with WB, they gave him full reigns on Mowgli so if offered the right role he'd take it

also helps that he has a relationship with Reeves from the last two Apes films so he'd likely take a Batman role

Back
Top Bottom