DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

He uses the dude's body as a battering ram to go through the wall. Screenshot is poor quality but you and clearly see the cape flapping as he's busting through this guys sternum

View media item 1971942

If that were the case dudes guys would have been splattered all over the place. And again, why would supes lie? He hasn't in the past events of this movie. So why would he start now?

He uses the dude's body as a battering ram to go through the wall. Screenshot is poor quality but you and clearly see the cape flapping as he's busting through this guys sternum

View media item 1971942

If that were the case dudes guys would have been splattered all over the place. And again, why would supes lie? He hasn't in the past events of this movie. So why would he start now?
Dude, It's in the film. He doesn't take the brunt of the impact - he drives the dude through the wall. I sat here for a good 3 minutes rewinding that scene over and over and he just goes straight through the wall.

If you want to apply real world physics to this scene with the whole guts splattering (which wouldn't happen in a PG-13 film) the whiplash of getting torqued by a dude coming at you as fast as a bullet would of snapped his neck immediately, whether he turned to take the impact of the wall or not :lol:

it's just another example of stupidity in this films story. I'm not calling a fictional character a liar, i'm calling the screenwriters idiots

I thought dude did die, and that's why the African chick was crying before the white judge lady

That scene confused me. Who was she crying about? I thought I heard her say everyone in her village was killed but there were no villagers there. Only the military goons with guns.

It was my interpretation that she was crying over people that had died in her village, not some random thug and that Superman was then being dragged into it for whatever damage might've been caused from the explosions and bullets flying everywhere.

Sincerely hope that it isn't the BvS Wonder Woman theme playing when Themyscira first appears.

Also, finally watching Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 & 2.

Excellence.
DC/WB would be in farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better hands if they let whoever is in charge of their animated department run things with their cinematic universe

also - From Snyder on the MoS ending
He starts the ******* film off by driving a regular dude through a bunker wall to his immediate death. There is NO ******* way he survived that
Superman told Lois that he didn't kill anyone in that incident.
That line is an insult to the audience's intelligence
he drives dude through at least 2 walls, possibly more 
roll.gif

Meh. If dude was holding a gun to my girls head I'm throwing his *** through hella walls too. That part of the movie is the least of my concerns...

It was my interpretation that she was crying over people that had died in her village, not some random thug and that Superman was then being dragged into it for whatever damage might've been caused from the explosions and bullets flying everywhere.
I assumed that warlords/government/whoever in her country attacked villagers AFTER what happened with supes..

so the presumption was that superman intervened in that one situation without realizing the larger ramifications that he wouldn't always be there to protect them.. and there would be a reaction to those events

Last edited:

also - From Snyder on the MoS ending
He starts the ******* film off by driving a regular dude through a bunker wall to his immediate death. There is NO ******* way he survived that
Superman told Lois that he didn't kill anyone in that incident.
That line is an insult to the audience's intelligence
he drives dude through at least 2 walls, possibly more 
roll.gif
yup.. was about to type why are yall just saying "wall" singularly

was at least 2.. maybe 3

Meh. If dude was holding a gun to my girls head I'm throwing his *** through hella walls too. That part of the movie is the least of my concerns...
the thing that bothered me with this, was how shocked lois was when ole boy told her superman was being set up

"how did they know superman would be ther...."

bish cant be that dumb

Also, finally watching Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1

DC/WB would be in farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better hands if they let whoever is in charge of their animated department run things with their cinematic universe

Let them do a live action Gods And Monsters. Would be a better teamup movie than what we got.

I don't know. Some stuff in the comics and cartoons don't translate well in live action.

There will still be division and not a general consensus..

Back
Top Bottom