DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

And cgi Willem Defoe was hard to look at.
The deaging needed work.
And Patrick Wilson; the guy needs to be protected at all cost. Dude always steals it!
Imout!

So it looks like Aquaman will be dc's first billion dollar movie..and will be wb's first billion dollar movie since the hobbit

Last edited:
It’s not doing a billi. It’s not even looking like it’s gonna do 300 mil domestic and it’s international numbers are dwindling being that its in its 4th weekend in many territories

It’s not doing a billi. It’s not even looking like it’s gonna do 300 mil domestic and it’s international numbers are dwindling being that its in its 4th weekend in many territories
Movies that open during the holidays have softer openings but longer legs. Ppl who know the box office better than you have done the math and say it's on track for a billion lol

Don't die on this hill like you did when you swore up and down IW wasn't making two bil

Wan really going get the keys after this, FF and I think those horror movies make good money too

There's a coworker I know that sings bohemian rhapsody's praises whenever we talk movies

I might rent it one day just to see what he's talking about lol

Yea, after I read how many liberties they unnecessarily took I'm just going wait til it hits cable or some other service I already got

But I heard it's basically the main actors performance as Freddie and then the nostalgia factor with the songs that carry it.. but as I assume most bout this CBM life know, I'm not a singer fan

Zach Snyder has some really loyal fans I'll give him that.

Idk why.

I'm sure trying to convince you that he's held back the dceu will be an effort wasted lol

He should head an R rated franchise imo.
I'd say Lobo, but I'd prefer it went to someone with a better track record.
Ps, Guy Ritchie been sucking a bit lately. What's his deal?

I like AoT so nah. I know it looks like AoT is right up Snyder's alley but given his track record I don't trust him to touch a single thing I enjoy in this world.

Briefly at the end in the war scene.. just seemed out of place for the princess to be in the middle of that looking like a lost puppy.. like actually out there in battle
A show of force since they were trying to bring in the crab ppl. I figure that's why Drago was with Orm each time. I still don't remember her :lol:

A show of force since they were trying to bring in the crab ppl. I figure that's why Drago was with Orm each time. I still don't remember her :lol:

Yea.. her army.. not her

Looked fragile as hell out there in the middle of that CGI underwater light show

Movies that open during the holidays have softer openings but longer legs. Ppl who know the box office better than you have done the math and say it's on track for a billion lol

Don't die on this hill like you did when you swore up and down IW wasn't making two bil

This isn’t comparable to IW but more like Venom, a film that opened bigger in the US then Aquaman and opened bigger in China as well with somewhat similar holds if you take into account Venom didn’t open around a major holiday weekend. It also went a while without box office competition....

This isn’t comparable to IW but more like Venom, a film that opened bigger in the US then Aquaman and opened bigger in China as well with somewhat similar holds if you take into account Venom didn’t open around a major holiday weekend. It also went a while without box office competition....
Lol of course it's not comparable to IW. Almost Nothing is.

But you're still about to die on your hill all the same.

Last edited:
I like AoT so nah. I know it looks like AoT is right up Snyder's alley but given his track record I don't trust him to touch a single thing I enjoy in this world.
You have to let your unfounded hatred go. Anime adaptations above all else need visual directors who can correctly bring it to life. Without that your going to end up with The maze runner: attack on Titan

Lol. 'Unfounded.'

History has shown that for cinematic adaptations to be successful, the director has to have respect for the source material. Zach Snyder historically has not done that. He just warps everything he touches to fit the vision he has in his head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom