DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Oh no that is him, voice over work that easy work. Been trying to get into it for sometime now.
I honestly never paid too much attention to it till I found out Adam from power rangers was voicing some of my favorite characters. **** blew my mind

Zero hype for BOP and yet again they bring in someone from the last trash movie so the connection is still there :/ DC gotta learn

I thought Ben affleck was a good Batman but my choice going forward would be John Kracinski

images
images
upload_2019-2-1_10-1-19.jpeg
upload_2019-2-1_10-2-15.jpeg

The thing with Affleck’s Batman is he basically played three different versions of the character in the movies he made...Murderous Alcoholic in BvS...Basically normal Batman whos willing to risk his life to save the criminals in SS...By JL it was emo Batman...Character just never had a clear aesthetic...When Affleck had to basically film his JL role a second time, you could tell he just didn’t give a crap anymore...

Chalk all that up to poor planning and execution...It’s sad too because this was clearly his second chance to make up for Daredevil...What Deadpool was to Ryan Reynolds...I’m convinced he would’ve nailed it had literally every other single thing with these movies not gone wrong...

Had he got his script approved for “The Batman” he’d still be in the role. WB wants to remove anything Snyder implemented that didn’t work

....Henry Cavill is next :smh:

nah, snyder is still responsible for castin gadot and momoa for ww and aquabro and those two aren't going anywhere

plus snyder is going to act as a producer for ss2

wb doesn't hate snyder as much as yall do

Plenty. None of the recent trash. TDK still the best comic book movie ever. BB still best origin movie ever. The dark knight returns still the best animated CB movie ever.
Gotcha. I'll give you TDK, BB, and TDKR. But damn, you didn't like WW or Aquabro?

I thought Ben affleck was a good Batman but my choice going forward would be John Kracinski

images
images

He’s got the height and looks to pull it off...I just think he looks too nice if that makes any sense...Like I can’t picture him being dark and brooding because his parents were murdered in front of him...

I think they should go with a relative unknown...

Oh no that is him, voice over work that easy work. Been trying to get into it for sometime now.
Word? I'm legit interested, albeit passively invested.
Opened a few accounts here and there, but as soon the money call come up, i dip.

images
images
I don't see it. I personally prefer that Jon Hamm jawline.
In hindsight, Christian Bale was honestly a terrible Batman.
#come@meonFortnite

Early Betting Odds For Ben Affleck's THE BATMAN Replacement

Given the popularity of Batman, it probably won't surprise you to learn that Irish bookmaker BoyleSports has started accepting bets for who could be the next Bruce Wayne in Reeves' The Batman.

7/2 Armie Hammer
11/2 Jake Gyllenhaal
13/2 Jon Hamm
8/1 Michael B. Jordan
8/1 Ben Barnes
9/1 John Krasinski
10/1 Jamie Dornan
16/1 Josh Brolin
16/1 Matthew Goode
16/1 Chris Pratt
16/1 Michael Fassbender
16/1 Chris Pine
18/1 Ryan Gosling
33/1 Leonardo DiCaprio
33/1 Idris Elba
50/1 Keanu Reeves
50/1 Daniel Craig
50/1 Colin Farrell
50/1 Tom Hardy
50/1 Chris Evans
100/1 Cillian Murphy
100/1 Ewan McGregor
100/1 Henry Cavill
100/1 Hugh Jackman

Jon hamm would be a good Thomas Wayne if they do a flashpoint movie at some point

Not a fan of him as the main bats long term

nah, they got to keep negan as thomas wayne, doesn't get more perfect than that

Reactions: sb
Early Betting Odds For Ben Affleck's THE BATMAN Replacement

Given the popularity of Batman, it probably won't surprise you to learn that Irish bookmaker BoyleSports has started accepting bets for who could be the next Bruce Wayne in Reeves' The Batman.

7/2 Armie Hammer
11/2 Jake Gyllenhaal
13/2 Jon Hamm
8/1 Michael B. Jordan
8/1 Ben Barnes
9/1 John Krasinski
10/1 Jamie Dornan
16/1 Josh Brolin
16/1 Matthew Goode
16/1 Chris Pratt
16/1 Michael Fassbender
16/1 Chris Pine
18/1 Ryan Gosling
33/1 Leonardo DiCaprio
33/1 Idris Elba
50/1 Keanu Reeves
50/1 Daniel Craig
50/1 Colin Farrell
50/1 Tom Hardy
50/1 Chris Evans
100/1 Cillian Murphy
100/1 Ewan McGregor
100/1 Henry Cavill
100/1 Hugh Jackman
Some of those picks is just straight up trolling.
Who else? Betty White?

Bale and Keaton are obviously one and two for their Batman Movies...Arguable as to who’s 1 and who’s 2...I’ll say Christian Bale’s Bruce Wayne carried his movies...His Batman was ehhh...Reverse that for Keaton...

That’s the problem with Batman / Bruce Wayne...It’s basically three separate characters...

~Bruce Wayne~ Wholly traumatized by his parents being killed, and in turn is completely mentally damaged and full of rage...He’s very self aware, to the point that he knows acting on that rage is totally insane...

That angst and mental damage leads to ~The Batman~ which is a way for Bruce Wayne to act out that rage and subconsciously try and stop the death of his parents even though he never can...This is a man who literally dresses up in this nightmarish costume to inflict terror and pain on criminals...He creates this persona because any normal person would acknowledge these types of actions as being out of control...It let’s Bruce Wayne think he’s normal when he knows he’s absolutely not...

Bruce then tries to counter the extreme persona of The Batman by going to the opposite end of the spectrum in creating ~ The Public Bruce Wayne ~...Billionaire playboy...This subconscious ideal that’s been planted in his mind...He justifies it as a way to keep The Batman’s true identity a secret, when in reality it’s him realizing how insane the idea of The Batman is...It’s a coping mechanism...

Finding an actor who looks the part is one thing...Finding an actor who can play three separate personalities is a whole different story...I mean Bruce Wayne, the person, is basically a split personality...

Just by reading all that y’all know who my pick for the role would be right?

Back
Top Bottom