DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

for titans?

yeah, its 82% right now but many reviewers/reports are saying people are split on it

i need to watch it myself because stupid dc universe haven't expanded the devices that can play their app, i need on the ps4 or xbox asap

I wanna say I want to give this 3 eps (usually would say 5 but that 1)st ep. Still haven't seen ep2.

DD has just been so good.

they're just moving up cyborgs movie release...

9003defc6832818dfcf0611d5983e3bb.gif

Can a WW fan please let us know what is so special about that date for WW84??

to me it looks like Gal badly tried to spin the fact that the film has been pushed back

I forget when was WW84 original release date anyway?

Watching the vid, Disney really is gonna **** it up for other studios :lol: I mean Disney found it hard enough to schedule their own movie properties. Add in the Fox franchises outside of the superhero stuff. They can lockdown 8 out of 12 months every year.

:lol: @ this could be better than the first one. Not hard to do. Am I suppose to believe Patty texted him?

looks like th ebatmobile in the joker film won't be in the film...

JOKER Adds Douglas Hodge As Alfred Pennyworth & Dante Pereira-Olson As Young Bruce Wayne

164301.jpg

ComicBook have confirmed that Douglas Hodge (The Night Manager; Penny Dreadful) and youngster Dante Pereira-Olson (You Were Never Really Here; Jessica Jones) have both joined the cast of Warner Bros.' upcoming DC standalone, Joker, in two of the most iconic roles in DC Comics history.

Pereira-Olsen will play a young Bruce Wayne, the future Dark Knight; while Hodge will play Alfred Pennyworth, the Wayne family's trusted butler and Bruce's future guardian. Further details are being kept under wraps, but neither role is expected to be major, although that is always subject to change.

Given what mostly gets negative reaction in superhero based news I'm guessing this involves females taking the lead and/or all female or heavily involved.

No clue...He was one of the few fans out there who had faith in WW before it was released and word got to Patty and she really appreciated the optimism from him. There's a video of him at WonderCon in 2017 I think and he yells out "Patty!" while Patty Jenkins is taking pictures with a bunch of Wonder Women and she looks around and yells back "Jody!" She personally invited him to SDCC 2018, for WW84 panel, at the last minute..It was during a live stream where he read some of the details from the email...apparently he was seated near the stage.

Hell, she's in one of the intros on his youtube channel...
Oh ok I didn't know anything about dude.

Back
Top Bottom