DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Static Shock is their best black character
Static technically ain't even a DC character.

He's a hero on lease to DC when Milestone isn't being used by its creators.

After the initial Milestone run and Static show there isn't much to be said about Static being used in the DC universe. Some appearances, a comic run cancelled after a while, etc.

Next most visible black hero is Vixen I guess or the derative Steel.

I dig Martian Manhunter but he only recently chose to appear as a black guy. I want to say starting with Smallville. Was a White guy too before that.

Halsey as Poison Ivy
44818682_2170857503234548_4127113112099373327_n.jpg

43564223_522785721530998_5078396513745967648_n.jpg

44257868_347983129307268_7092929444193585304_n.jpg

Didn't even know Aquabro got pushed back to around Xmas. Just checked in here to see if pre-sale tix were available yet.

I fear for this movies placement in December. I hope the projections are good

JUSTICE LEAGUE Star Jeremy Irons Is Playing On Older Ozymandias In HBO's WATCHMEN TV Series

HBO's Watchmen has been officially ordered to series but it's still shrouded in a great deal of secrecy. Slash Film, however, may have now shed some light on what we should expect because they've revealed that Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice star Jeremy Irons will be taking on the role of an older version of Adrian Veidt/Ozymandias!

That pretty much confirms that we'll be spending time with older versions of the original Watchmen characters as it's easy to imagine the likes of Night-Owl and Silk Spectre also returning.

The site notes that early set photos revealed a newspaper with a headline that said Veidt had died so does this news mean he faked his death or that we'll only get to see Irons in flashbacks? For now, that obviously remains to be seen! It's also said that Fargo and Legion star Jean Smart has been cast as an FBI agent called, wait for it, Agent Blake.

Why does that matter? Well, Blake was the surname of The Comedian so there's a chance she could be related to him somehow. One quite plausible theory is that Smart is playing an older Silk Spectre who has, for some reason, chosen to take her father's name.

man
I watched about 4 episodes of the Batman TAS on Bluray and :wow::wow::wow:

looks absolutely AMAZING

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom