DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Was Aquaman pushed back. Saw a commercial on TV and it said December 21. I thought it was the 14th

fan reactions are always iffy but when it comes to DC, usually fan reactions are 50/50 outside of maybe WW

i think it is also a good sign that there wasn't much reported issues during the filming like the others, it seem to have went pretty smoothly and wans vision was accomplished

it's still early, i don't want to scour twitter to avoid spoilers but i am sure more and more denative details will come out

DraOeBxUUAA_VUm.jpg:orig

just wanted to post the highest res version, need one without text in the same res
DrZ-cA9VsAM0Rra.jpg

i'm there as long it doesn't instantly sell out

i watch almost every big cbm films at arclight already

DC universe Titans is so fire ! Up there with the other Netflix shows like daredevil, punisher .
Absolutely no filler episode, straight to the point and fire

Today is the one-year anniversary of me watching Justice League in theaters.

I haven't even bothered watching it again.

Today is the one-year anniversary of me watching Justice League in theaters.

I haven't even bothered watching it again.

lol I found this funny because i'm coming up on my one year viewing in december. Watched in Paris during an anniversary trip and my wife and I had an impromptu American night(Had burgers and fries beforehand). The experience actually elevated the movie for me because after Batman said one of those stupid quips, I literally said out loud "Batman would never say anything like that." and people laughed and people seemed to relax after that and stopped watching the movie so intensely like it was gonna be any of the Avengers films. Energy in the theater was great after that.

I too have only watched it that one time, but thats so I don't taint what was already a great experience, especially when it shouldn't have been.

Back
Top Bottom