DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I read that earlier and laughed

Iirc, something similar was happening with JGL and the Sandman.

W/e happens with Shazam it's clear what's going on.

Affleck out, Cavill is gonna be out, Miller soon to be out. Ain't no Cyborg movie happening obviously so they'll probably quiet fire that actor too.

DC movies about to just be WW, Aquaman, New Batman, SS, and Harley Quinn.

im not to be fooled on early reviews for anything, will wait till after the initial hype to die down...ESPECIALLY since its a DC film, I aint throwing my money at DC with the confidence I do with Marvel...lol not even close.
Man I'm just going to wait a week, pay to see Us and then see what Shazam is about after.

Oh damn, I didnt know Hellboy comes out one week after Shazam. No wonder it doesn't even have a chance to succeed.

I always found the placement of in between Captain Marvel and Endgame to be weird. Only giving yourself a 4 week chance as oposed to if you released it in Jan or Aug.

sounds like miller is begging to get dropped

who could they recast him with?
Maybe this go around they actually get some movie star actors or really good actors to play some of these heroes.

Last edited:
Oh damn, I didnt know Hellboy comes out one week after Shazam. No wonder it doesn't even have a chance to succeed.

I always found the placement of in between Captain Marvel and Endgame to be weird. Only giving yourself a 4 week chance as oposed to if you released it in Jan or Aug.

Maybe this go around they actually get some movie star actors or really good actors to play some of these heroes.
Tv show flash :pimp:

Tv show flash :pimp:
Nah not for the movie :lol:

But yeah even the show has been better than the Flash in JL.
Shazam! 's budget is around 80 million.... Doesn't have to make that much back... and Hellboy isn't getting good buzz at all(not surprised).....
Yeah, I read that so i assune they have low expectations but I'm sure theyre still hoping for success.

But maybe they just want good word of mouth

Last edited:
Some icons just got too big a shoe to fill.
It's just best to do your own thing, or wing it, hoping for the best.
I'm thinking of the likes of J.K. Simmons, R. Perlman, H. Ledger, etc.
Random thought really. Catching Capt Marvel tonight.

The guy who wrote Good Will Hunting got his Batman script turned down by WB so who is Ezra Miller again? :rofl:

Jordan Peele; there oughta be a bidding war for that guy, assuming I'm not way late on that.
DC needs him, Marvel will have him.

iirc he said he doesn't want to do superhero films

i am sure he has been asked and offer anything he wants to do at this point

Discussing Film is reporting that The Batman will take place in the '90s and will revolve around Batman trying to crack a mystery which brings the hero back to his detective roots

WB Entertainment CEO Kevin Tsujihara Steps Down After Loathsome Report From The Hollywood Reporter

The top position at WB Entertainment will be vacant for the foreseeable future as Kevin Tsujihara has elected to resign following an incredibly damaging report by THR that Tsujihara abused his power.

A press release from WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey has revealed that WB Entertainment CEO Kevin Tsujihara has elected to resign while controversy swirls around the studio. The Hollywood Reporter recently detailed a sexual relationship he had with actress Charlotte Kirk that was brokered under the shared understanding that it would result in leading roles in high profile films at the studio.

"Kevin has contributed greatly to the studio's success over the past 25 years and for that we thank him. Kevin acknowledges that his mistakes are inconsistent with the company's leadership expectations and could impact the company's ability to execute going forward," said Stankey.

Flashback to 2013 and Tsuijihara had just been named CEO of WB Entertainment, ending a continuous period at the studio where he, Jeff Robinov and Bruce Rosenblum were all vying to replace Barry Meyer.

Watching this rather robust young guy in full on jogging attire just casually walk around the lot. Judging by his patterns, he's on Pokémon Go!

Back
Top Bottom