DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Chelsea T. Zhang Cast As Ravager in Titans Season 2

Rose-e1553032167268.png

I haven't seen Aquaman yet (Steelbook on preorder) but out of the other DCEU films, I enjoyed Shazam, Wonder Woman and Man of Steel the most. It's probably the closest DC has come to making an MCU film, in terms of action and lots of comedy. It worked. It's like the movie Big with superheroes. The kids, particularly the little girl and the disabled kid were good supporting characters. The villain could have been better but to me the film was more about this kid learning how to use his powers and accepting his role as a hero. The Rock is going to play Black Adam? I saw that he and his ex-wife were producers for this film. I'm not going to lie, I don't know too much about Shazam so I'm not entirely sure what to make of the first post credit scene. The end credit artwork was hilarious.

Wow.. it's gonna be real hard for a cbm to top this movie this yr
Meagan Good :pimp: > Flash
The O.C, Smallville :nerd:
when the family appeared lol
hadouken part too ha

Last edited:
This movie stuck the final act really well after plateauing during the middle.

Rosa was looking :evil:

Last edited:
Minor spoilers

Movie was funny in the beginning. Then in the middle it got corny right after he was done experimenting with his powers. After that the jokes got annoying.

Other than that, movie was ok. It was funny and nothing else for me. Best part was when they all got powers and Meagan Good fine *** appeared.

Probably the DC film with the least flaws but that's about it for me. Movie was ok. 7.5 / 10.

Minor spoilers

Movie was funny in the beginning. Then in the middle it got corny right after he was done experimenting with his powers. After that the jokes got annoying.

Other than that, movie was ok. It was funny and nothing else for me. Best part was when they all got powers and Meagan Good fine *** appeared.

Probably the DC film with the least flaws but that's about it for me. Movie was ok. 7.5 / 10.
i dont trust ur movie reviews

that movie was really, really good and maybe the honeymoon phase but best dceu yet, just enjoyed it thoroughly

awesome surprises and loved that they managed to keep it a secret...
megan good
adam brody :lol:
dj cotrona was cast as supes in the cancelled jl movie

ms marvel was hot (both version)
mrs foster moms hot

jerry from twd :lol:

oh and the rock produced the movie so dudes gon' be black adam for sure, saw his managers name too

Back
Top Bottom