DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

AoS >>>>>>>>>>>>garbage>>>>>>>>>>>dung>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arrow

I do like Flash though

Is AoS really that enjoyable? I mean I tried and just couldn't get with it. 

The Flash / DareDevil  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other DC/Marvel TV shows
Maybe the show just aint for you.

Cena for Shazam
tumblr_inline_nv4enbN8eO1ravhwt_500.gif
I mean.. What other options are there
When yall says hit like this it reminds that yall don't know any actors and would be terrible at casting :lol:

Yall really looking for who could play the character off of their body first and any acting skill/talent 2nd.

Most of these actors can gain the muscle mass to look like a superhero. If yall was in charge Henry Cavill wouldn't even be Superman. Probably be Randy Orton :lol: :smh:

Cena for Shazam
tumblr_inline_nv4enbN8eO1ravhwt_500.gif
I mean.. What other options are there
When yall says hit like this it reminds that yall don't know any actors
After CA:WS AOS has been solid. Those who didn't stick around are missing out.

Shouldn't have to "stick around". Should have been fire from the start
It is what it is. Doesn't change that you're missing out now.

So either give it another chance or don't but you can't be surprised a ppl who are still watching saying it's good now.

It's like TWD. I think it's trash. I gave it enough chances to know it's trash. Anybody telling me the show is good not I'll just laugh and ignore it.

Last edited:
Shouldn't have to "stick around". Should have been fire from the start

It had a unique challenge which allowed for some slack imo. It had to establish its own little world outside of what we saw in the Avengers. Folks had various expectations which included appearances from the MCU heroes. I never expected or wanted that. It's grown into something special I think.

To each his own though....

Last edited:
Lol, no excuses b. AoS is the best superhero show right now. Wish it could be been fire from the start but I also wish I could've been 6 feet. **** happens :lol:

AoS somehow manages to out trash arrow

arrow is terrible but at least they try to do something with the characters

AoS is super bland, how is the main villain this season a live action raged out sonic the hedgehog that looks straight out of a 90s power rangers episode?

arrows women >>>> AoS too 

I don't think a dumpster can out trash Arrow, tbh

My sister was a die hard Arrow fan from the beginning and she's stopped watching Arrow completely :rofl:

Last edited:

AoS is super bland, how is the main villain this season a live action raged out sonic the hedgehog that looks straight out of a 90s power rangers episode?

How did you make it in AoS because its not what it was when it started.

every villain of every arrow season has been a better character than anyone on the history of AoS

better women

better main character

way unintentionally funnier 

better action 

How did you make it in AoS because its not what it was when it started.
i watch each new episode in the background every week 

Trash, trash show. Chick really took a decade before she told her pops that his daughter is dead. Characters make stupid decisions on that show all the time for no reason :lol: I'm sick I made it that far

Last edited:
lol We do praise them. Flash is the best comic book series on TV right now and Daredevil is the best not on TV.

I like Daredevil better but I have more fun with The Flash

Trash, trash show. Chick really took a decade before she told her pops that his daughter is dead. Characters make stupid decisions on that show all the time for no reason
laugh.gif
I'm sick I made it that far
this is why its the best comedy on tv right now 

Dude is low-key trying to make it like Arrow aint the worst comic book show on tv :lol: :smh:

Sorry it's just not working.

I'd rather watch Gotham than Arrow.

There have been so many good payoffs from that rough Agent of Shield start. I don't know what some of you honestly expect out of these things sometimes.

My favorite comic book show might be iZombie. It's consistently good. Some weeks I like flash or aos more.

Back
Top Bottom