DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

no date yet but they have one dc open dates for 2020, there was 3 but WW2 took the june spot and Birds has the feb date

they have a wait and approach right now so i think things hinges on Aquaman and Shazams success but if Aquabro does well, i'd expect some of those to get an immediate greenlight to production

Just now watching the first two eps of Titans (dont have the streaming app so using "other apps, no 3rd episode up yet).

I actually like the story and the quality of filming. I will say some of the gore is gratuitous but nothing is taking away from the show quality for me. I guess i should go ahead and say i never watched Teen Titans or previous iteration of the Titans or read any of their comics so i have no expectations whatsoever.

DqcSFFAUwAEjHBp.jpg

Aren't you pro cyborg?
Nope and nobody should be.

It was a joke DC even said he'd get a solo movie. Plus I find it insulting DC retconned him in to being a JL founding member just cuz they have such a poor amount of black superheroes with little to no history and less popularity.

He's basically a modern day token black character for the team.

Last edited:
Only cane in here to say i **** with Titans.

First thing DC has done remotely dope to me since TDKR.

I’m not including the animated stuff which has been dope.

BIRDS OF PREY Director Cathy Yan Has Confirmed That The DC Movie Will Be Rated R

Yan, who will be the first female Asian director to ever helm a superhero film, went on to talk about landing the gig and her fondness for the script.

“I did my homework. I wouldn’t say it was easy, but it was relatively painless and straightforward. I immediately loved the script and it felt like something I could really do, and it felt very much like my own voice. I could not put the script down, it had so much dark humor to it which a lot of my work does, and there are themes of female empowerment which are so strong and relateable.

So I went in with, not with confidence, but at least a sense that I belonged in the room, that somehow magically in terms of timing and luck that this opportunity was open to me and I was definitely going to make the best of it.”

Nope and nobody should be.

It was a joke DC even said he'd get a solo movie. Plus I find it insulting DC retconned him in to being a JL founding member just cuz they have such a poor amount of black superheroes with little to no history and less popularity.

He's basically a modern day token black character for the team.

Agreed and I still read comics regularly when im bored at work.

There's not a single significant black character in DC comics I can think of outside of Jon Stewart and they've already shot themselves in the foot by establishing Hal Jordan as their leading Lantern.

The best 'black' character they have is a damn Martian that chooses to take an African form.

This is why I will always prefer Marvel. They've always been more progressive and the heroes are drastically toned down so the stories usually arent ***.

Static Shock is their best black character and that along with Batman Beyond movies are what i want most from DC

Back
Top Bottom