DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Crazy how WB stay catching L's at times. It's like they need a kill a goat at a pale full moon or something.
Appease the deities.

That's a person of color? Anyway, if the acting delivers, then way to boundary-break, DC. Really, gj.
I'll assume the role was merit-based, and not part of some social justice agenda.

‘Titans’: Esai Morales Joins DC Universe As Deathstroke

The Titans just made a killer cast addition: Esai Morales will portray Deathstroke, the fan-favorite assassin and archenemy of Teen Titans leader **** Grayson.

The Titans, the first original programming franchise for the DC Universe subscription steaming site, launched in September and finished its first season in December. The weekly show follows the superhero squad that’s led by Batman’s former sidekick, Robin, aka **** Grayson (Brenton Thwaites), and includes the hot-tempered alien princess Starfire (Anna Diop), the mysterious empath Raven (Teagan Croft), and the green-skinned shape-shifter Beast Boy (Ryan Potter).

That Titans line-up of characters was introduced with much fanfare in the pages of DC Comics back in 1980. The team, created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez, didn’t have to wait long to find their signature antagonist: Deathstroke the Terminator was introduced in issue No. 2 of The New Teen Titans in December 1980.

The character bio from the show’s producers: “Slade Wilson is known for being DC’s deadliest assassin. While serving his country, Slade became an elite soldier before government testing enhanced his physiology to near superhuman levels, putting him on a path of darkness and revenge. To his family, Slade is a father and husband, but to the rest of the world, he is feared by many as the infamous Deathstroke; selling his services to the highest bidder as the ruthless assassin that never gives up and never misses.”

esai-morales.jpeg
WAIT

SO JOE MANGENELLO ISNT DEATHSTROKE ANYMORE?

I’m confused

it still exist but on the backburner if that makes sense

right now they are doing movies without connecting it to each other but they could still put them together in the future

thats why the next batman film might be in the 90s so that it could still fit in with batflecks timeline

Titans is a separate universe from the movies just like the cw shows

So I signed up to the DC app and have been enjoying the crap out of it. Watching the Batman movies, can rewatch Batman Beyond and Static Shock which we’re absolute favorite growing up. Three episodes in on Titans and getting to read some of the comics. This is just dope!

syfy has lower standards than cw :lol:

but the show isn't too bad actually but just like the cw shows, it could also be on the decline after the first season so we'll see

Oh damn, I didnt know Hellboy comes out one week after Shazam. No wonder it doesn't even have a chance to succeed.

I always found the placement of in between Captain Marvel and Endgame to be weird. Only giving yourself a 4 week chance as oposed to if you released it in Jan or Aug.

Maybe this go around they actually get some movie star actors or really good actors to play some of these heroes.

BEN AFFLECK'S BATMAN HAS BEEN THE BEST ON SCREEN BATMAN IMO.

Back
Top Bottom