$500 USD Batmobile RC Car

1634758452678.png

1634758490752.png

1634758500968.png

1634758510885.png

1634758527223.png

Batmobile_memes.jpg

watched Dune last night..

dc really should throw the bag at timothee chalamet to be **** Grayson and let him have whole nightwing movies

if they went with an older batman I could see Damian

he said he’ll never do a superhero film

Speaking to Time, the actor revealed he won't ever star in a superhero movie, due to some advice he was given early on in his career.

Chalamet told the publication: "One of my heroes — I can’t say who or he’d kick my *** — he put his arm around me the first night we met and gave me some advice. No hard drugs and no superhero movies."

watched Dune last night..

dc really should throw the bag at timothee chalamet to be **** Grayson and let him have whole nightwing movies

if they went with an older batman I could see Damian

the most pushed actor in history? no thx

he said he’ll never do a superhero film

Speaking to Time, the actor revealed he won't ever star in a superhero movie, due to some advice he was given early on in his career.

Chalamet told the publication: "One of my heroes — I can’t say who or he’d kick my *** — he put his arm around me the first night we met and gave me some advice. No hard drugs and no superhero movies."

smmmhhhh.. his hero shoulda told him leave willy wonka alone and then tell him go study some of the greatness that was gene wilder’s work

I'm mad annoyed I watched so much of Titans this season, ep 1 seemed like it had promise. Haven't watched the finale yet but will eventually have to so I can just close this thing out.

i mean he doesnt need to do a superhero flick to make $$$

he’s getting paid $2m in dune plus whatever backend deal he got and the sequels probably gon bump that to $5m-$10m before the backend

then he probably getting paid a lot for willy wonka and the offers just gon keep on coming for blockbusters where he reads the script and thinks itll be good and then flop just like perhaps wonka will be

I mean there is a chance Tim is the type of kid that wasn't in to anything like superheroes or comics or you know other entertaining stuff.

They need to put out some good shows. Doom Patrol was sort of a letdown this season. peacemaker will probably be good. Besides that they got nothing else.

Didn't even know a Batgirl movie was happening, although I'm not surprised either. Who's playing her? Alicia Silverstone?

Back
Top Bottom