DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

i honestly don't care about this Depp v Heard trial....

If she comes back as Mera then thats great. If she doesn't, thats great too :lol: her performance didn't do much for me.

222.jpg

the Amber slander in here :smh: some of you will believe anything
Really does make sense that Depp dropped it in this scenario.

so whats the latest with the black superman film?

is it a calvin ellis or val zod or are they really gonna race swap kent?

also, wtf did henry cavil to make WB not like him so much? *thugnificent* what did he do to make them Ns that mad? lmfao

was he smashing some exec's wife on the side?

Best Case Scenario They Announce A New Supes Film With Him In The Fall At DCFandom

That's Probably A Long Shot But Honestly What Else Do They Have To Really Move The Needle At This Point >D

listening to the most recent ringer-verse episode of fixing the dceu...

what movie would y’all start with if you had to restart thing?

cause Im starting off with 2 Batman movies AND then Wonder Woman AND then flash AND then green lantern AND then Aquaman

and then Superman.. I do Superman last because his movie is going be the catalyst for all of these characters intersecting

Batman gets 2 movies because you need him to go from year 1 to established guy quick since he’s going be the know it all leader

and Superman last because his fight is going be that huge that of course everyone comes along to check it out and you end up with cameos at the end with everyone all looking at each other

I'd do like Marvel and start with properties they wouldn't make movies for first if they had their A-lost properties.

So out the box is Flash movie first, then John Stewart Green Lantern, then Martian Manhunter. Wonder Woman to start the next 3 movies. They'd all connect via after credit scenes or mutual characters. Batman and Superman are already known heroes. I'd probably do a JL movie before Bats and Supes too.

Probably no Aquaman movie. Definitely no Cyborg. Probably take a risk on a Hawkwoman movie instead.

listening to the most recent ringer-verse episode of fixing the dceu...

what movie would y’all start with if you had to restart thing?

cause Im starting off with 2 Batman movies AND then Wonder Woman AND then flash AND then green lantern AND then Aquaman

and then Superman.. I do Superman last because his movie is going be the catalyst for all of these characters intersecting

Batman gets 2 movies because you need him to go from year 1 to established guy quick since he’s going be the know it all leader

and Superman last because his fight is going be that huge that of course everyone comes along to check it out and you end up with cameos at the end with everyone all looking at each other

A streak of successful movies that don’t really feature Bruce or Clark

Lobo
A few stand-alone Nightwing films
Icon and Rocket
Static
Rebooted Green Arrow
Rebooted Flash
Nubia

Last edited:
Dc really screwing up the bag. So much talent been thru their doors...
You got a dude like say, mark strong, and you squander him not once, but twice!!!!
And why is Keith David not put on yet? DC or Marvel?
He's up there in my book....

Last edited:
I'd do like Marvel and start with properties they wouldn't make movies for first if they had their A-lost properties.

So out the box is Flash movie first, then John Stewart Green Lantern, then Martian Manhunter. Wonder Woman to start the next 3 movies. They'd all connect via after credit scenes or mutual characters. Batman and Superman are already known heroes. I'd probably do a JL movie before Bats and Supes too.

Probably no Aquaman movie. Definitely no Cyborg. Probably take a risk on a Hawkwoman movie instead.

my thinking is with both Batman and Superman there‘s so much that hasn’t really been properly developed and/or done on the big screen with those characters

you don’t retell the origin stories of either Batman or Superman.. but you start early for both

but Batman youre developing that whole world and doing justice to more than just the joker.. and supes you can kick things off with brainiac which obviously has global implications and causes the other heroes to take notice and show up

Last edited:
So what’s happening with Mr. Cavill?
what are people doing?
Apparently ppl don't like his girlfriend?

I don't get it, don't care to look in to it more but it seems a lot of his fans are really invested in his personal life, which is odd but normal for Hollywood. They did it to the point they attack her online or something? I dunno. It was enough for Cavill to make a statement.

Finally watched Wonder Woman 84 :smh:
Birds of Prey as well :rolleyes
Also finished the Snyder cut after about 3 weeks of going back to it. Was definitely better than the theatrical version, still didn’t capture what I’d hope to see as a Justice League movie, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom