DCEU THREAD - RIP RICHARD DONNER - Suicide Squad Aug 6

Joined Dec 13, 2004
does gal gadot have a serious acting career ahead of her?
she's a terrible actress.
she's gon' be around for a while, shes doing cleopatra next (also directed by phatty), shes in the orient express sequel, she's starring next to ryan reynolds and therock on Red Notice and ww3 is confirmed as far as we know and that'll her propped up as a star and consistently get offered roles

Joined Jun 25, 2013
she's gon' be around for a while, shes doing cleopatra next (also directed by phatty), shes in the orient express sequel, she's starring next to ryan reynolds and therock on Red Notice and ww3 is confirmed as far as we know and that'll her propped up as a star and consistently get offered roles
Terrible!

Joined Dec 8, 2016
Y’all forgetting that when they reach Fast and Furious 12, they’ll bring her back from the dead.

And if that doesn’t work out, she also has a potential singing career ahead of her (see: her completely appropriate and not tone-deaf at all cover of “Imagine”)

Joined Nov 20, 2007
does gal gadot have a serious acting career ahead of her?
she's a terrible actress.
If she hadn't got the WW role she said herself she would've quit.

Yes Joss threatening her career is ****ed up and he's wrong for that. I do think that thing is pretty common with the amount of egos in Hollywood.

I didn't really feel a way cuz the loss of Gal Gadot to acting isn't much of a loss at all. As a movie star, meh, the business is a machine and is ready to churn out the next young pretty potential star.

Joined Mar 30, 2007
in a game of f*, marry, etc..

f* fox and marry gal

heards hot but matched with her craziness, i can deal with a lot of crazy but if you defecating on my bedroom floor when you get mad then im out
yea we gotta define how far we exactly talking

and I did not know that part about the browns not going to the super bowl...

:sick:

Joined May 11, 2017
in a game of f*, marry, etc..

f* fox and marry gal

heards hot but matched with her craziness, i can deal with a lot of crazy but if you defecating on my bedroom floor when you get mad then im out
Yo when people do wild **** like that I wonder if they wipe their *** right then and there or just thug it out until they get to a real bathroom :lol:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now