DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

does gal gadot have a serious acting career ahead of her?
she's a terrible actress.

she's gon' be around for a while, shes doing cleopatra next (also directed by phatty), shes in the orient express sequel, she's starring next to ryan reynolds and therock on Red Notice and ww3 is confirmed as far as we know and that'll her propped up as a star and consistently get offered roles

she's gon' be around for a while, shes doing cleopatra next (also directed by phatty), shes in the orient express sequel, she's starring next to ryan reynolds and therock on Red Notice and ww3 is confirmed as far as we know and that'll her propped up as a star and consistently get offered roles
Terrible!

Y’all forgetting that when they reach Fast and Furious 12, they’ll bring her back from the dead.

And if that doesn’t work out, she also has a potential singing career ahead of her (see: her completely appropriate and not tone-deaf at all cover of “Imagine”)

Gal is bae...She’s basically Megan Fox
speaking of which, megan fox as wonder woman would've been GLORIUS.

6f86ca6075e44e8ca670dd11d863be38.jpg

does gal gadot have a serious acting career ahead of her?
she's a terrible actress.
If she hadn't got the WW role she said herself she would've quit.

Yes Joss threatening her career is ****ed up and he's wrong for that. I do think that thing is pretty common with the amount of egos in Hollywood.

I didn't really feel a way cuz the loss of Gal Gadot to acting isn't much of a loss at all. As a movie star, meh, the business is a machine and is ready to churn out the next young pretty potential star.

in a game of f*, marry, etc..

f* fox and marry gal

heards hot but matched with her craziness, i can deal with a lot of crazy but if you defecating on my bedroom floor when you get mad then im out

yea we gotta define how far we exactly talking

and I did not know that part about the browns not going to the super bowl...

:sick:

in a game of f*, marry, etc..

f* fox and marry gal

heards hot but matched with her craziness, i can deal with a lot of crazy but if you defecating on my bedroom floor when you get mad then im out

Yo when people do wild **** like that I wonder if they wipe their *** right then and there or just thug it out until they get to a real bathroom :lol:

Back
Top Bottom