DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

dude needs to let it go, my god

why did het get so fired up from an unknown critic that he wrote all of that?

id understand if that was a wb exec or someone of power at dc but thats a dude who just does reviews from a place i never even heard of

so is he saying he is going to keep begging them to release his cut after he keeps on blasting the studio?

my god, you tatted up jokers forehead and made him a lame gangster, theres no turning back from that

just let it go, sheesh

dude needs to let it go, my god

why did het get so fired up from an unknown critic that he wrote all of that?

id understand if that was a wb exec or someone of power at dc but thats a dude who just does reviews from a place i never even heard of

so is he saying he is going to keep begging them to release his cut after he keeps on blasting the studio?

my god, you tatted up jokers forehead and made him a lame gangster, theres no turning back from that

just let it go, sheesh

i still want to see his cut. SS is still my #1 film disappointment of all time. part of me believes the comic-con trailer i saw is for a movie that was never released.

i still want to see his cut. SS is still my #1 film disappointment of all time. part of me believes the comic-con trailer i saw is for a movie that was never released.
Pretty much.

He said this movie had a different version with scenes left out and was different way back after it initially released but he took it back during thr Snydercut stuff started and it wasn't clear if there'd be one. Once it got popular he started telling the truth.

WB/DC just likes to interfere and it seems they'll only let a director do their thing if they had directed a Marvel movie first (Whedon, Gunn). Took them like 10 years to get it right and they still end up with problems and having to replace directors.

Not to mention all of the racists up there.

cena taking cues from the rock, dude will do anything to plug/promote his projects, seems liek dude is running around in this costume wherever he goes to promote SS, surprised he hasnt come out dressed liek this on raw or smackdown yet... maybe summerslam

batgirl also at the premiere

1628014199819.png

Matt Damon Was Forced To Turn Down The Role Of Harvey Dent In THE DARK KNIGHT

While speaking to the Happy Sad Confused podcast, Damon delved into some of the parts he was forced to pass up over the years, and by far the biggest was the opportunity to play the iconic Batman villain.

“Well, Dark Knight was a small role that I was offered,” said Damon, jokingly downplaying the gig. “There was some other big movie, some big part that I was doing where I was like, ‘Well, I can’t play Harvey Dent... But you gotta be sanguine about it and go, ‘It all works out.’"

Funnily enough, The Dark Knight wasn't Damon's first brush with Batman, as the actor revealed that he was also up for the role of Robin - twice!

The Boy Wonder was originally going to be introduced in Tim Burton's first Batman movie before plans changed, and Damon auditioned for the part. Then, years later he found himself in line to play **** Grayson in Batman and Robin.

“In 1993, I was one of the final three to play Robin in the George Clooney/Joel Schumacher Batman,” he explained. “Chris O’Donnell had the part, but they were haggling over money, and so the studio was flexing by flying two other people to screen test, but they wanted Chris, but they wanted him for a price. And I knew Chris and I remember calling him and being like, ‘I’ll work for a quarter of what that dude’s [asking for],” he laughed. “I want the job! So I flew in and auditioned for Joel, but they always intended it for Chris.”

You can stream the movie on HBO Max during a special preview on August 5 at 7 p.m. ET. The streaming debut will coincide with the movie's theatrical preview screenings that same day.

For their sake, I hope Gunn stays.

Like I said elsewhere, looks like this'll be the first good DC movie.

You can stream the movie on HBO Max during a special preview on August 5 at 7 p.m. ET. The streaming debut will coincide with the movie's theatrical preview screenings that same day.
Making it as easy on me as possible :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom