DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

discovery about to do a clean up, only 2 CW shows left and we may see more of these crazy ideas that was greenlit cancelled

uVu0olKE2EAPJu1Vr2f35H2cg2gQBePezjoF9xXK-b8.jpg

tbh...after watching it again, dano riddler was kinda mid for me.

with the mask, sure. i mean anyone can play a masked villain I guess?

but the arkham scene. idk. that was dano's riddler. i can respect that.

his interpretation didn't hit for me. i have no idea who i'd suggest as an alternative for riddler tho.

but I'm looking for...sadistic. twisted to a degree but smart. idk how to describe it. like a Kevin spacey in seven or something...

i guess one place to start would be how his personality is conveyed in the comics...

....i think i need to watch it again lmao

tbh...after watching it again, dano riddler was kinda mid for me.

with the mask, sure. i mean anyone can play a masked villain I guess?

but the arkham scene. idk. that was dano's riddler. i can respect that.

his interpretation didn't hit for me. i have no idea who i'd suggest as an alternative for riddler tho.

but I'm looking for...sadistic. twisted to a degree but smart. idk how to describe it. like a Kevin spacey in seven or something...

i guess one place to start would be how his personality is conveyed in the comics...

....i think i need to watch it again lmao
his interpretation for me is good. the riddler character is really about a smart individual that has been ignored by society and had to become extreme inorder to achieve his goal of justice. it stayed true to the material and was shown in the previous Batman Forever movie which starred Jim Carrey as the Riddler. in that movie, it was shown that Enigma's character was also a fan of Bruce, was also smart and extreme as well. I think the only criticism that people see here is that the Riddler is not your typical mad scientist geek but rather a highly intelligent individual that looks like a school boy.

if there are any DC movie portrayal that I want to get erased forever, it would be this one........
not sure if this guy wants to act like the Joker or the Riddler....

Attachments

• lex-luthor.gif
    lex-luthor.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 272
I think he did well but yeah, pretty mid. I don't see him being in the convo of best live-action Batman villains in the future.

He'll be a character someone brings up and then everybody agree's he was good but just doesn't have that "remember when he did that cool thing" moment. His most memorable moment was pulling a roll of scotch tape:lol:

his interpretation for me is good. the riddler character is really about a smart individual that has been ignored by society and had to become extreme inorder to achieve his goal of justice. it stayed true to the material and was shown in the previous Batman Forever movie which starred Jim Carrey as the Riddler. in that movie, it was shown that Enigma's character was also a fan of Bruce, was also smart and extreme as well. I think the only criticism that people see here is that the Riddler is not your typical mad scientist geek but rather a highly intelligent individual that looks like a school boy.

if there are any DC movie portrayal that I want to get erased forever, it would be this one........

LOL word this lex was def outta left field

They just took Eisenberg's Zuckerberg character and cranked it up 100 levels of diabolic-ness.

I think he did well but yeah, pretty mid. I don't see him being in the convo of best live-action Batman villains in the future.

He'll be a character someone brings up and then everybody agree's he was good but just doesn't have that "remember when he did that cool thing" moment. His most memorable moment was pulling a roll of scotch tape:lol:
for me it was when Batman rejected him.

ya, i did go a lil wtf/sus!? on that scene....
zack, man!..wat is u doing???...
eisenberg can redeem it, though that casting was crazy....but, flash guy still takes the cake...

Last edited:
Didn't he also pee in a mason jar and give it to some lady? That great snyder writing that his fans want back.

Didn't he also pee in a mason jar and give it to some lady? That great snyder writing that his fans want back.
It wasn't pee. It was peach tea :smh:. Yall still griping about a movie that came out 6 years ago :rofl::rofl:. And last time I checked Chris Terrio was the writer for BVS, not Snyder.

Back
Top Bottom