DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

My bestfriend is like a brother to me but no way I would carry my friend like affleck did to damon under that giant jacket.

Got tickets to the 6pm Thursday IMAX 3D showing and Saturday afternoon for an IMAX non-3D showing.

Still cautiously optimistic. Call me crazy, but I still believe Eisenberg will be very good. And even though I didn't like MoS, I still think Cavill was a good choice for Supes and Batfleck looks like a can't miss. Really, that second trailer w/ Doomsday has been the only real misstep.

Got mine too, I wish it was on the 18th.

I was planning on taking that day off work, now I gotta re-think things, I think I work the graveyard shift on the 21st.

10pm showing :smh:

Last edited:
Interesting, did you get the Batman from Hot Topic? The bat demon myth tee is slightly different on the website.

View media item 1932165

the one from hot topic is just like that picture which i didnt like since the bottom half w/ the bat symbol x'd out and "the batman" cut off

went back to spencers and got mine theirs

spencers had the false god tshirt but its slightly altered... black shirt instead of white and different artwork

you had to attend that trailer showing a while back, you had to put youe email on the back of the paper they gave you and then they contact you that way

they are kind of stingy though, could have at least provided with +1 guest :lol:

Back
Top Bottom