DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

1642216682577.jpeg

Yeah it looks CW grade but will probably look better after the movie magic processing. Not really interested in this though, but I hope they had something really good to even do it.

just saw Leslies post and it said year one so not it kind of make more sense, its a homemade suit before Bruce Wayne funds and tech

The guy who played Greg in Scary Movie 1 is in this as a cop. I haven’t seen him in anything in a while but he’s been in a lot.

whedon is mental and tried being the victim:

Throughout the piece, Whedon talks about a traumatic childhood and reveals that he felt he had to have sex with the younger women he worked with because of an addiction that meant he feared he'd always regret not doing so.

Not sure what doesn't make sense.

If a director thinks an actor sucks and can't just fire him he's going to talk with the actor to try and improve on what he thinks isn't working. Obviously he's not going to be disrespectful about it. Then when that still doesn't work the director will just cut down the role in post production.

This happens all the time.
so dude decided to gaslight Ray on MLK day?

maybe dude could go direct gina carano on a film for trump
:lol: I don't think Whedon was in charge of what day this dropped but definitely a bad choice by the mag.

Or maybe it was purposely chosen given how Whedon comes off for most of it.

:smh: That's that Hollyweird ****! I wonder if that's why he couldn't be in the same room as Michelle Trachtenberg. Harvey Weinstein Jr. over here

An addiction that meant he feared he'd regret not smashing is peak madness :rofl:

Bruh basically describing any dude who wished he smashed certain chicks he could've during HS or college or at a job, etc. He just feels he has to try :lol: :smh:

If it wasn't real I would've said that's from the Onion.

Feels like nobody is keeping track of how crazy reality is.

Back
Top Bottom