DCs Best Up and Coming Rapper

laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Can't even fake jo.

Potential is there -- especially with NO female emcee holding it down right now in the industry.

Need direction.

"O" you plan on going "American Pimp" with this one?
roll.gif

If by direction you mean talent then yes. She needs to start a talent agency and get some of these fine DMV broads to up their modeling game. This "Boss*@%!+" persona is setting back female reap about 13 years.

i would love to take her out to dinner... and then take her home and hit her with the *JordanFiend85's Avatar*

i muted the whole thing because i dont want to have to look at her any different, lol

First BET execs get bombed out for airing degrading videos. Now the execs are FEATURED in the degrading videos. Gotta love the folks at BET.

let alone in the first 30 seconds of the damn thing...

Stephen Hill FTL!

Come on people. Steven Hill is a man, first! Well at least I assume so.

I'm married and I would still go to the shoot and let her stand in front of me.
roll.gif

As for her rapping, PASS! She's better to look at than to listen to.

F' her rapping. She can "rap" her lips on my Mic.

She sounds like hot garbage, but I'm sure her "Mic Check" skills are above average.

"Testes.........1.......2...Testes, Like that O?"

If she uses all sexual lyrics(old lil kim style) she will be going platinum in a week. EOH got a point aint no more female rappers anyway.

Donate a toy and come look at her on Friday and other tail ya'll dream of tearing up:

tiggerxmas468.jpg

Raven Symone coming too repping for us thick chicks.

Suprised no one made this joke yet, so I'll make it.

Something is "up and cumming" but its not her rap career!

Queue Drums!

Question O... Was this the chick on that FUBU Compilation CD WAAAAY back when? Talkin bout "50 Bleeps Deep 50 Beeps Deep"

I personally like Pink Toes.. but shed get the bizness.. but NOT before she gave me a lil "Broke Neck Therapy"

lmao@everybody kirkin on this broad.....she definitely slums as a rapper....she'd b better off just dancing and gettin her milli vanilli on lol

Well, Nik Nik, if you can get O Dawg, Rock, and Ru on the VIP list, I'll make sure to invite her to he party in my pants.

And Raven could get it, too. I take'em thick. I'd give Lil Raven the "R. Kelly, Eat'em out from the BAck" special.

Did I go too hard? I guess that's why they named me Smutt Dawg and McLovin...................
laugh.gif

But seriously, I'd leave Raven looking like she just got mauled by my Rottwieller.

Wow, O. Wow.

I actually won't be there tonight cuz I have to DJ my regular spot tonight. I wish I was going to Love to get the crew in and watch them get their pimpingon. lol

Back
Top Bottom