Dead Malls aka When malls were poppin'...

Nike Jordan

Supporter
After a watching some videos on YouTube on dead malls, I thought it was a good time to make a thread about them.

I used to go to the Fairgrounds Square Mall when I was a child, I loved it. Unfortunately, it's fallen off so hard, it's deader than Generalissmo Francisco Franco.

online shopping holding da smoking gun... although idk what ya burb dwellers do when ya just wanna walk around and gawk/holla at random buzzards if its not at da mall.

^^^ always wanted to go there

Malls wont be dead today.

Where i live we got 2 malls. The white people mall and the black people mall.

Im a mall person. Wen i was small my mother and sister would spend hours at the mall and id just walk around.

Not one mall where i was raised or am currently staying at has closed.
Some have fallen off but not closed.

It's the biggest tourist attraction in Minny. To us locals is just pretty much meh sometime lol

Theres three malls around here. Broward, Lauderhill, and Sawgrass. The amount of bad Hispanic females at Sawgrass :smh:

online shopping holding da smoking gun... although idk what ya burb dwellers do when ya just wanna walk around and gawk/holla at random buzzards if its not at da mall.

I wonder if its still like this, or if the jits mainly pull from school/online.

Last edited:
hugeelcon2.jpg

El Con Mall in the 520 used to have Dillard's, Macy's, Foot Locker, Champs and other department stores. Now it's down to just JC Penny, Walmart and a Target.

Tucson Mall, Park Place and La Encantada are still going strong though.

Last edited:
Whole foods by me is full of old people and hipsters. The hot chicks are at LA fitness or the park when the weather is good

Also the local university.

Last edited:
i don't like the lighting at any of the malls near me, and the prices are outrageous...

so i will go the flea market/swap meet...

Shoutout to Fulton Mall and Carousel Center. The latter was the townie social spot on the weekends up in Syracuse.

^^^ always wanted to go there

Malls wont be dead today.

Where i live we got 2 malls. The white people mall and the black people mall.

Im a mall person. Wen i was small my mother and sister would spend hours at the mall and id just walk around.

Not one mall where i was raised or am currently staying at has closed.
Some have fallen off but not closed.

Still in Chucktown fam? That's how it was when I was there, Citadel and Northwoods.

Sharpstown Mall in Houston is a damn flea market now.

West Oaks Mall is hanging on by a thread

The Galleria is still poppin

Memorial City is my go to Mall because it's closer and has the stores I frequent

Katy Mills is an outlet Mall....it's ok. I live right in front of it, and still go to MC/Gallo more [emoji]128514[/emoji]

always thought this was a good idea...they converted a mall into micro apartments, altho i think it was to preserve the historic facade (not sure if it would work in an old Sears or JC Pennies)

The malls by me still Poppin and some even got renovated like Menlo park and freehold. Woodbridge still looks trash but all the thots are there

I don't see malls dying in California ever. Even in San Francisco Westfield shopping center is like a hub lmao

Rip Jamestown mall off Lindbergh.

All they do now is have universoul Circus in the parking lot :smh:

And the mall that took away that malls traffic is dying a slow death like JamestowTthough it's a children's mall but still.

It's a shame.

Back
Top Bottom