Dead Man on Motorcycle for funeral viewing...

Originally Posted by LEFTCOASTIN  

start the bike and send pleighboi riding off into the sunset.
I tried to not laugh but after reading this im dying!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

God forgive me.
ohwell.gif

that rigor mortis got him checking the gauges heavy.

carpenter jeans though

Damn, they got buddy sporting the prison issue Skechers joints though. Send my man off with some old man New Balance at least.

Nothing tops the PR dude posted up in the corner though.

1_21_081908_corpse_wake.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i can't take this thread....the responses...the fact that these fools are actually DEAD LMFAO. families are trolling, i can't believe people really do this.

solid start to the morning thanks NT

we need to do better :x :smh: :lol:

This is real life...? :lol:

nah son, this is real death

great minds :nthat:

teach me tho (pm?). really idk how, just messed with some free online editor. my **** looking choppy as hell

i know yal see that matching shoebox X casket & jordan choppa suit pic tho :smokin

I've always wanted to be cremated, BUT if I did want to do the same as these gentlemen, I'd have me standing up with my right hand looking for a high 5 and my left hand with a thumbs up.

Have my service then lean me near the exit and get high 5'd while people leave.

nthat.gif
You're so hilarious man.

For real.

I'm dying at this post.

Do the deceased request this in their will or something or are their family members that cruel?
Then leave.

I'm sorry bro. Let me join the herd and laugh at the deceased person uncontrollably. While his loved ones are heart broken and miserable, probably contemplating suicide and asking why did it have to happen their kid,grandson,bestfriend, father etc..

Give me a sec to conjure all this laughter up for a such a funny subject. I'll get back to you >D
... or you could, you know, just leave.

This aint about making fun of dead ppl, this is finding humor in how a person chooses to have their funeral/wake conducted after they die and seeing the end result of it. If it's herd behavior to find something funny then so be it, everyone does then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom