Deadwood: The Movie HBO | Out Now

Just started watching this show. About 5 eps it.

Calamity Jane :lol:

Here I was thinking Bill Hickok was going to be a mainstay in the series :wow:

I'm glad Woo and Jewel are still alive and are in the movie..

McRaney plays a great Hearst as the villain but I said it before I wish he was killed in s3. Forget historical accuracy. ****ing hate this guy.

:lol: @ them sticking with Samuel's bad luck. Just had to kill him.

:rofl: @ the town beating the **** out of Hearst. Almost though Bullock would let them kill him.

Al :smh: Fam been deteriorating but I was looking for some of his classic cocksucker tirades or conmanish platitudes in this.

Hearst should've died.

Last edited:
I've always heard good things about Deadwood. I need to sit and start the series from the jump.

This guy Dillahunt who played Wolcott and McCall was in the movie with a small role after Hearst got beat by the town :lol:

Another thing, as much as they came close to full on confrontation or maybe even a cat fight several times before, they make it so clear Bullock is in love with the widow Garret that I wanted more to happen there.

10 years later still in love. She has not been married or had any other kids. So sad.

So is it good?

Scared to watch after Entourage and GOT.
Way better than both. No worries there. Its really good.

If you're a big fan of Al you may be a little let down but the show maintains its quality in this movie and despite the time skip does feel like it picked up right where it left off.

Never watched Deadwood but have it in in my HBO queue should I binge that before this? Or would a recap suffice?

Back
Top Bottom