Dealing with buyers overseas Vol: high offer, but is it risky?

Joined May 15, 2005
whats up NT,

just a random question.  I'm letting go of a lot of my collection here on NT and ISS (I know, I know, i need to sell them ASAP) and stepping out of the shoe game.  Recently, I've been contacted by a buyer from Australia.  He offered to purchase two pairs, which I'm glad to hear.  However, I'm a little apprehensive about getting into deals with overseas buyers because of potential scammers and so forth.  He's offered to use Paypal, which is good for him because he can file a claim and get his money back if he's scammed.  But I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to protect myself as a seller if I decide to forward with this deal.  Any suggestions NT?

any help would definitely appreciated.

Joined Feb 15, 2009
He would not have to protect himself if you dont scam him. If dude pays as a gift paypal would not take part of the money hes sending. You can quickly transfer the money to your bank account.

Joined Jul 1, 2009
i hate filling customs forms out and haggling over shipping costs with foriegn buyers and also dealing with the fact that they tend to pull scams at times so i rather lose a few bucks and deal with someone in the country and feel safer then dealing overseas if the money wasn't much of a difference.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now