Dealing with the death of a pet

sorry for your loss

my dog is 14, i don't even wanna think about it when the time comes :frown:

Thinking about putting my dog down. 
tired.gif

I think he is 13 right now. 

Sorry to hear bout your loss OP stay strong. You did a great job with taking this stray in and giving it a home now go do the same with another when the time is right. Keep your head up man 

put my cat Jellico down today.

probably the hardest thing i've ever done but she was not eating or drinking and only weighed 3 lbs.

:frown:

Had a pit for 6 years when I was a teen, my mom came up on hard times and we had to move quick. She broke the news that we couldn't take our dog and I was heartbroken :smh: I could only imagine what end up happening to her. After that I just decided to get animals I couldn't build a bond with for my kid, so I have some fish and turtles now. I can't get attached to another dog and lose him/her :frown:

I released my turtle, squirtle into the wild about a month ago when it wasn't so cold so she would have some time to prepare for the season. I got her when I noticed a friend of mine weren't feeding her, and the tank was so dirty. :x so I convinced my friend to let me take her home, and I did. I raised her, and she grew three times bigger within two months. She was always on my desk or with me while I was home, but I knew that now that she was healthy it was time for her to go out and experience the good life :pimp: I released her into a local pond.

:frown:

probably the hardest thing i've ever done but she was not eating or drinking and only weighed 3 lbs.

frown.gif
Sorry for your loss.  It is never easy and takes time, but you can at least be happy that you gave your cat a great life that he/she otherwise would not have had.

So sorry for your loss fam.

Stay strong. Normal to feel sad after a loss though, sounds like you saved your cat and gave it an amazing life.

You will always have great memories

it'll be ok. keep urself busy and let time heal the wound. When I put my 14y/o Goldie to sleep a few years ago, the phrase that helped me out alot was... "It's God's turn to walk him now."

sending you good vibes fam.

frown.gif
Wow I'm sorry bro, how old was she? I'll let you know, it will get easier, but you will think about her..I try to block out the night I put Kitson down but sometimes it comes back..I miss him like hell, but I remember the good times, and I remember the fact I took him off the streets and gave him a home..And you should feel the same about Jellico, you gave her an opportunity to be off the streets..You did the right thing man, keep your head up and just remember the good times. RIP Jellico and Kitson

Back
Top Bottom