DeAngelpwnd

eek.gif
DAMN! HE GOT...........JACKED UP!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Cliffnotes?
Madden dropped him from a 93 rating to like a 60 somethin(still too high) but now he wants to be taken out of the game completely

how u get mad over Madden?

reminds me of that commerical with that player who was playin with himself on the videogame...

"
mad.gif
THAT DONT SHOW MY BREAKAWAY SPEED!!!"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Cliffnotes?
Madden dropped him from a 93 rating to like a 60 somethin(still too high) but now he wants to be taken out of the game completely
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dh is bent not b/c he was toasted by to in atl, ssmith repeatedly in nc and atl...not b/c he got his %!@ handed to him by a rookie slot in oakland on a mondaynight game (playing across from nmandi) and even getting his %!@ burnt by mike jenkins off all former teammates...

he is burnt b/c his madden rating dropped from 93 to 67...he was talking about pulling a sam keller and threatening to sue the franchise for using his likeness(and $**+*%*+ on it) and wanted to be removed altogether

Originally Posted by grusumm18

dh is bent not b/c he was toasted by to in atl, ssmith repeatedly in nc and atl...not b/c he got his %!@ handed to him by a rookie slot in oakland on a monday night game (playing across from nmandi) and even getting his %!@ burnt by mike jenkins off all former teammates...

he is burnt b/c his madden rating dropped from 93 to 67...he was talking about pulling a sam keller and threatening to sue the franchise for using his likeness (and $**+*%*+ on it) and wanted to be removed altogether

roll.gif

at that and this

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

dh is bent not b/c he was toasted by to in atl, ssmith repeatedly in nc and atl...not b/c he got his %!@ handed to him by a rookie slot in oakland on a monday night game (playing across from nmandi) and even getting his %!@ burnt by mike jenkins off all former teammates...

he is burnt b/c his madden rating dropped from 93 to 67...he was talking about pulling a sam keller and threatening to sue the franchise for using his likeness (and $**+*%*+ on it) and wanted to be removed altogether

roll.gif

at that and this
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Here is the article
roll.gif

********' Hall angry overMadden ranking

June 1, 2009 5:02 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley

Cornerback DeAngelo Hall signed a lucrative contract extension withthe ******** at the outset of free agency, but ithasn't helped with his Madden rating. Hall's Madden rating fell 25 points from 93 to 68. And it sounds like he's legitimately upset about it.From the blog on the ********' Web site.
"I heard that," Hall told [******** blogger Matt Terl], "but it had kinda been in one in ear out the other. But as the release date gets closer, I'm starting to get a little bit more paranoid, I'm thinking about trying to get my name and likeness pulled off the game entirely. 'Cause this is bull."

And here's what Hall said on his alleged Twitter feed. Terl reports that Hallwas out of his mind good in Monday'sorganized team activities session. And Hall admitted that the Madden thing really is motivating him.

He needs a bad rating in a video game to get himself motivated?

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

roll.gif

at that and this
roll.gif

Cliffnotes?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's a @$%+#!+ video game...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Cliffnotes?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's a @$%+#!+ video game...
madden is more than a video game.
pimp.gif

I have no idea what this thread is about, I just keep watching that GIF and laughing!

Back
Top Bottom