Dear Henz0, TiME, Rilla,DOM,GoD,The BOY Illi, Wize,Wale!

Kneesh, 3DF, Wes Duce, Rhyme Sik etc! The Homie Henz - hit me up on Twitter reminding me about a beat i made and wanted The artist of Niketalk to rap on, justas a treat to the fans on here that actually do support us I posted the beat a while back, but everyday life gets in the way...anyways i have re-upped the beatagain and wanted to see if this could take off again word to Young Dro let me know here it is: http://www.zshare.net/audio/6025054515a529be/

beat cold.
pimp.gif

haha - i guess it depends TIME , i knw wize and Henz down, just got to make sure we have everybody confirm, then we can set an order

but for now 16's

also we still have to link up on a TIME X Hollywood FLOSS joint

So i'm going to let this post run for a week and update the confirmed, then we can figure out an order

so far confirmed - Wize, Time, Henz, Wes - and some other rappers... state your name if i didnt mention you so we can get familiar with your rap name

Depending on when this needs to be done (I'm currently writing for my project), I'm good for a 16.

i dont expect you to put me on but ima do 16 just to !$%$ on the beat and ill post it for you ...

Def sounds a beat that Wale would rap over, def has a DC Go-go type feel to the percussion on the track...

i didnt think so at all ... sounds like a beat straight up off a jay-z feel good track ...

Back
Top Bottom