dear niketalk BAD is coming to CALI!

bad n fluenz

Banned
I'm moving to California, going to live the life sipping on tequila night after night. I got a nice place in L.A. I can't wait. Its called Sunset andVine. Anyone know anything about the area and such?

http://losangeles.apartmentfinder.com/Hollywood-Apartments/Sunset-And-Vine-Apartments

In 2 months time I'ma be checking in. Can't wait. I better see some damn lowriders like "Boyz N Da Hood" movie yes I am expecting to seegangstaz real gangstaz ima dap all them homies and maybe join them. JK. But Im serious on the lowriders though. The Sk8 scene better be nice. Ima be shelling2500 a month to live in those apts. My bro has a flooring company out there I'll be caking moola baby! Weezy won't have #++ on me . Nah I'll bemaking about 8 g's a month. My bro caters to the rich folks puttin in their floors. My first job out there is going to be Bamboo hardwood flooring 1500square feet.
grin.gif
Hopefully I can make it in life doing this and notstruggle anymore. The best part is my bro is going to pay my rent for 2 months and the security deposit. I can't wait. I feel really cool now ha ha. sry .

laugh.gif
Dude is moving to Hollywood and expecting to see lowriders and gangsters. (dont fully believe the story either)

pimp.gif
sounds sick just work hard homie.......gonna be doin a internship incali this summer so ill be there to but by the way san diego>l.a.
wink.gif

At those prices, you're better off owning a house.

You gotta be clueless or dumb to shell out $2k on an apartment in LA. That's just my opinion.

You gotta be clueless or dumb to shell out $2k on an apartment in LA. That's just my opinion.
dude is talking about lowriders and boyz in the hood and %%#%

it's a one bedroom one bath apt. I got a man who been with me for almost 7 years. I don't want to own a house though, Maybe I'll look around but Ifim making good money i want a nice place to come home to.

yo, You will live a block from Amoeba Records, the greatest record store in the world. NICE.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

it's a one bedroom one bath apt. I got a man who been with me almost 7 years. I don't want to own a house though, Maybe I'll look around but If im making good money i want a nice place to come home to.
Pause?
grin.gif

damn i didn't know the flooring business brings in that much money. my aunt works in the office at a flooring company that does mostly hotels. i was gonnaget on but i heard its hard work.

Back
Top Bottom